More Mischief Wherever We Go

Season 5 begins of five months or five years - October 30th, 2015

Union Island

29 November 2012
Clifton Bay is the center for cruising in the southern Grenadines and the first place you can check in after you leave Grenada.
This is a great place for fresh vegetables, fish, conch and lobster. The reef surrounds most of the anchorage and provides a picturesque view of the ocean waves pounding over the reef.
We stayed here for a while cleaning up the boat, laundry and provisioning to go further up the island chain.
They also have an interesting but extremely overpriced bar that sits out on the top of the reef which was an interesting place to visit for a single drink.
Comments
Vessel Name: More Mischief
Vessel Make/Model: Jeanneau Sunkiss 47
Hailing Port: EYC Toronto, Ontario
Crew: Michael Hall and Hilda Allward
About: The trip of the life time begins. I wonder if it will kill us...5 months or five years. Our 47 foot Jeanneau is to be our home for the next 5 years. At this stage is would be interesting to know what it would be like to spend 24/7 together.
Extra: Year three is about to start. We are heading back to Antigua to launch the boat and plan on cruising back up to St. Marten and then over to the Virgin Islands for the season.
Social:

Who: Michael Hall and Hilda Allward
Port: EYC Toronto, Ontario