My Jenny

2004 Hunter 41'

17 May 2009
17 May 2009
17 May 2009
17 May 2009
17 May 2009
17 May 2009
16 May 2009
16 May 2009
16 May 2009
16 May 2009
16 May 2009
16 May 2009
15 May 2009
14 May 2009
14 May 2009
14 May 2009
14 May 2009
14 May 2009
13 May 2009
13 May 2009

17 May 2009
Why bother sailing a boat to paradise when there is one ready and waiting for you in Fiji!
Sail away in this beautiful 2004 Hunter 41'!
This new cruiser sports the signature B & R rig for ease of sailing and a new slippery hull from Glenn Henderson, Hunter's head designer. The Hunter 41 incorporates many of the hull design innovations from Hunter's larger boats in a more compact size. A Bow Hollow and Stern Reflex are performance enhancers taken from the latest racing craft and adapted to give a larger cruiser a lift in speed. The deck layout is arranged to maximize space and comfort and allow for single-handed sailing. A new Whitlock® pedestal provides more space for electronics and more room to move around the cockpit. A massive sail locker can house the extra propane tanks and other gear with room to spare. Accommodations are spacious and luxurious. The master cabin is aft with a real queen size inner spring mattress and plenty of storage, while the guest suite with a double inner spring mattress is forward and includes a private head, shower and vanity. The aft head doubles as day head and offers a separate stall shower. The Corian® covered galley is well thought out and includes separate stainless steel refrigerator and freezer, double stainless sink and a dual range with oven. A lighted dishware drying compartment complete with the dishes is standard, as is the microwave. Hunter's engineers have utilized every inch of space and it really shows in the salon. A u-shaped convertible dinette and opposing sofa will comfortably seat 8 and the large navigation station holds all the current electronics. A flat-panel television and Bose® stereo enhance the experience aboard.

Make HUNTER
Model 41
Hull Year 2004
Metres 13
Feet 42.65
Hull Mono
Power Sail
Other features: Solar panel, wind generator, tender and outboard with sails, Icom 802 with auto tuner and e-mail, 20' Shakespeare whip antenna, Furuno weather fax, EPIRB, upscale entertainment center with a flat screen tv, forward seeking sonar, whisker pole, sea anchor with 650' of 5/8" nylon rope on a spool, sea anchor and 72"drogue, custom storage areas, Microphor system, 6 person life raft, extended propane tank holder, aft anchor holder, sea water washdown system, under floor ventilation system and many more options.
Following are photos and descriptions of various features not usually found on recreational sailboats. This boat has been fully outfitted for worldwide ocean cruising in comfort. Scrolling down through this website, you will find many details and a complete brochure at the end which describes the sailboat as purchased new.
Vessel Name: My Jenny
Vessel Make/Model: Hunter 41
Hailing Port: Fiji Islands

Hunter 41'

Port: Fiji Islands