Neverbored

The baths

24 April 2012 | British Virgin Islands
Hot/Sunny
We arrived at the Baths around 9am to find that all the mooring balls have been taken already, they say to get there early, we were not early enough. The rental boats/Charter Boats are packed in this spot. We did find a spot to anchor further up the coast in sand for the day. We got ready for the day, getting our dry pack ready to take with us ashore. We decided to snorkel to shore then walk a path available to the Baths. We walked then back in the water to go around another area to get to the Baths, The Baths are giant boulders that form a series of spectacular pools and grottos which flood with seawater, creating an unforgettable setting. The snorkeling is great also. We then went on to hike to Devils Bay, just south of the Baths which is a boulder strewn beach that may be reached by boat also. We took the nature trail which lead us thru the rocks,under rocks , upstairs and down stairs, it was so cool, we had fun. We were exhausted by the time we snorkeled all the way back to the boat and hungry. More Photos on the side link.
Comments
Vessel Name: Neverbored
Vessel Make/Model: Admiral 40
Hailing Port: Canso, Nova Scotia Canada
Crew: Chris & Sheila
About:
recently updated:Chris started sailing in his late teens, his first 'sailing vessel' an 11ft Sea Snark. Sheila learned to sail with Chris on a 31 ft Catalina, many years later. [...]
Neverbored's Photos - Main
No Photos
Created 19 August 2016
12 Photos
Created 23 July 2013

Neverbored

Who: Chris & Sheila
Port: Canso, Nova Scotia Canada

Our Current Position