Neverbored

Onward we go!!

17 December 2014
We stayed a few days in Union then sailed to Bequia, Chris went into the little village and got some lovely mangoes, tomatoes and bananas. We decided with the weather window we had to keep moving so the next morning we left for Chateaubelair, St Vincent to check out and sleep the night. It was a Sunday so we thought we would check out in the am on Monday and continue on to St Lucia. We found out from George, the anchoring man( George will come out in his kayak to greet you and show you where to anchor, he is very kind and helpful) in Chateaubelair that they are closed on Monday because the officer needs to go to the main city, Kingstown for the day. Our friends put their dingy down and picked up Chris to check out. The not so good part was that she charged us 50 Eastern Caribbean dollars overtime because it was Sunday. Oh well, we paid and left the next morning for a 50 mile sail to Rodney bay, St Lucia. We yellow flagged it getting up in the early am and headed for La Marin, Martinique. The picture is a photo of the anchorage as the sun sets in St Anne, close to where we anchored.
Comments
Vessel Name: Neverbored
Vessel Make/Model: Admiral 40
Hailing Port: Canso, Nova Scotia Canada
Crew: Chris & Sheila
About:
recently updated:Chris started sailing in his late teens, his first 'sailing vessel' an 11ft Sea Snark. Sheila learned to sail with Chris on a 31 ft Catalina, many years later. [...]
Neverbored's Photos - Main
No Photos
Created 19 August 2016
12 Photos
Created 23 July 2013

Neverbored

Who: Chris & Sheila
Port: Canso, Nova Scotia Canada

Our Current Position