Memiors of an Ocean Jedi

Not so long ago, in a far away sea the crew of Ocean Jedi set sail on a voyage to see the Caribbean, meet new people, and enjoy new adventures. This is a log of their voyages...

25 January 2014 | Fajardo, Puerto Rico
23 June 2011
16 December 2010 | Isla Margarita, Venezuela
16 December 2010 | Salinas Ecuador to Bonaire

OK - So it's been a really long while

25 January 2014 | Fajardo, Puerto Rico
Denise Stuart
Well yes, I know it has been a really long while since updating our blog. We've been busy with charters during the season and busy at home during the hurricane season. There isn't a lot to report when you are chartering as the cruising grounds for chartering are about the same all year long.

We've had amazing guests and amazing times over the past 3 years. We don't blog their adventures because as the saying goes "what happens on Ocean Jedi stays on Ocean Jedi."

Things are changing for us this year. We are preparing Ocean Jedi for some amazing travels which we will be sharing with you on this blog. I'm hoping to be able to share photos and our adventures along the way. The adventure doesn't really start until late April but you should be able to keep up with us with frequent blogs once we get on our way.

Until then we are looking forward to the rest of our charter season and our final days in the BVI. We will miss all our great friends and the beauty of the BVI, but we are ready for a new adventure. Stay tuned...
Comments
Vessel Name: Ocean Jedi
Vessel Make/Model: 58' Cata Ballotta Sailing Catamaran
Hailing Port: Reno, Nevada
Crew: Capt. Frank Fox, Stew. Denise Stuart
About:
Frank & Denise are both USCG 100 Ton licensed captains. They have spent the last 4 years on Ocean Jedi and moved her from Lima, Peru through the Panama Canal, into So. America and up the Caribbean chain where they have been providing quality yacht charters for the last 3 season. [...]

OCEAN JEDI

Who: Capt. Frank Fox, Stew. Denise Stuart
Port: Reno, Nevada