Favorite Gear under $20



Here is a little list of items under $20 we use everyday. If you buy anything from Amazon after clicking on one of these links we get a small kick-back and you get the same low Amazon price as always. Thanks for clicking through us! For more of our favorite items (over $20) visit our Gear page. Stay tuned for more in a few days. Happy Holidays!




 Laundry Dryer - $7 - Great for small personal items you might not want to hang on the rail for the world to see. Folds up like an umbrella.



Removable Hooks - $7 - If I need a hook I add it, if it's in the wrong place, I move it. Simple, strong and no holes in the boat. I found that you need to wait a few hours before hanging really heavy items.



Traction Socks - $10 - Sometimes my feet get chilly but slippery socks can be dangerous on a boat. These socks have little rubber nubs on the bottom.



Quakehold - $5 - I use this to secure picture frames, shells and other decorative items. Sticks well and doesn't leave a sticky residue when you want to remove it.



Dinghy Tub/Basket - $14 - We use it to transport all of our gear in the dinghy - sandy towels, snorkel gear, etc. Easy to rinse the sand off the bottom and keeps things from sliding all over the dinghy floor.



Outdoor Blanket - $ - Great for chilly and damp nights in the cockpit. The outside can get wet, yet the inside stays dry.



Memoryfoam Bathmats - $15 - Very cushy on the feet and non-skid on the bottom. Also it's microfiber so it can absorb a lot of water.


Comments