Messages from Ship's Chicken

30 July 2015 | Largs
30 July 2015 | Loch Drumbuie
29 July 2015 | Mallaig
17 July 2015 | Lochboisdale
17 July 2015 | Canna
17 July 2015 | Canna
13 July 2015 | Arisaig
13 July 2015 | Kerrera and Tobermory
23 June 2015 | Loch Aline
20 June 2015 | Tarbert, Loch Fyne
18 May 2015 | Largs/Gifford
14 May 2015 | Largs
10 May 2015 | Largs and Gifford
08 May 2015 | Castle Carrick, Loch Goil

Would you like WiFi with your cake?

23 July 2015 | Canna
Rosemary
And now the longer edit...
The wind and rain set in on South Uist so we took the Post bus to Kildonan Museum - interesting and with a good lunch in the cafe but not free WiFi. Took bus back to Lochboisdale cafe for cake and free WiFi.
Had a boggy walk into the interior before going to cafe for lunch, cake and WiFi. All this internet access is great but not for the thickening waistlines. Took bus to Co-op and waited for return ride in local hotel. Quiz programmes on telly, locals on lagers. Welcome to Saturday teatime!
Reluctantly decided to leave the Western Isles because of the poor weather forecasts. Great sail back over to Canna.
But it was wet and windy on Canna too. We walked across the island and visited the souterrain and other archaeological sites. Guess who went underground into the chamber of unknown use, age or stability and who wore the sensible trousers and stayed up top wondering just how you raise an alarm here?
Stopped at cafe for.. Oh, you write the rest! Booked table for dinner. Got soaked in seawater on dingy back, to add to the rain. But that table was booked so it was jolly boat ashore again. Warming soup, excellent fish and chips, another alarming forecast.
"Lively" night as BBH clung to the buoy, Pip clung to BBH, Rosemary clung to Stowaway Mouse (have we mentioned him yet?).
Is it still July?
Comments
Vessel Name: Blueberry Hill
Vessel Make/Model: Vancouver 34 Pilot
Hailing Port: Largs
Crew: Rosemary, Gordon, Rocky (Ship's Chicken)
Social:

Blueberry Hill

Who: Rosemary, Gordon, Rocky (Ship's Chicken)
Port: Largs