NorthWest Sailing

18 August 2013 | Port Townsend
26 July 2013 | Victoria, BC
25 July 2013 | Victoria, BC
30 April 2012 | Isla Contadora, Panama
27 April 2012 | Balboa Yacht Club, Panama

Rolly Anchorage

30 April 2012 | Isla Contadora, Panama
Victor
We finally escaped the clutches of Panama City yesterday. PC is a great place, the junction point of two large continents and a people who are just coming into their own. For many years they were the poorer section of Colombia. Then when the Americans built the canal they were basically slaves to the american system. But now that is over and they are showing the world that they can do it and in style. The city architecture is lively and vibrant.

It is also hard to leave a place with so much abundance. Fresh fruit, vegetables, many different Cosco like stores, marine supplies etc. make for a popular destination.

We will stay here for a day or two then start the big journey: 5,000 plus miles to Seattle. Yes, it is daunting but somehow we will learn to adapt to our sea life.
Comments
Vessel Name: Rajah Laut
Vessel Make/Model: Meta Dalu 47
Hailing Port: Peel, Isle of Man
Crew: Victor & Judy Raymond
About: Both in our sixties and want to get and see the world by boat before it is too late.
Extra: Our "new" boat was purchasedd in Venezuela. We sailed through the ABC Islands, San Blas Islands, Panama. Now we are headed to the Pacific Northwest.

s/v Raja Laut

Who: Victor & Judy Raymond
Port: Peel, Isle of Man