Presto Log

Vessel Name: Presto
30 September 2016
01 August 2016
06 April 2016
06 April 2016 | Kingston, WA
Recent Blog Posts
30 September 2016

Since our last entry we've made two round trips to Puget Sound one planned for a collection of medical, dental and social events, which was via airlines. The other one we drove and partially camped to be off the boat while it was worked on in the yard here, and because the heat an humidity there made it unliveable. We managed to burn aout 2 weeks, but alas they still weren't finished. Seems the humidit was so high they couldn't do epoxy work, so the project, re-doing some deck work, dragged out another 2 weeks. Now it's done and we're back in our regular slip and and moving on down the project list again.

01 August 2016

landless

We just took a big step toward being full time cruisers. Since my first blogs in April we've been moving aboard and getting our house on the market. to our immense relief, it closed last Thursday. so we are free to focus time and funds on boat projects and lifestyle adjustments. more on that next time.

06 April 2016

Greetings

This is the first official log entry on our new blog site and I welcome all of you to join us in the ups and downs of this venture.

06 April 2016 | Kingston, WA

Pre-Presto Log Check in

This is just a test to see if I'm even close to having this operational. The learning curve is steep. Will follow up shortly if I can track this one. -Sue

Pre-Presto Log Check in

06 April 2016 | Kingston, WA
This is just a test to see if I'm even close to having this operational. The learning curve is steep. Will follow up shortly if I can track this one. -Sue
Comments
Presto's Photos - Main
No items in this gallery.

About & Links