MY BLOG

Vessel Name: Sunshine
Recent Blog Posts
29 March 2012

Have the political not interested in anything

Have the political not interested in anything, so almost never watch news, except one's deceased father grind that, because of the political sometimes things project, so also well some time every day to sit in front of the television about the latest trends. Finally get a conclusion, all dirty and disputes [...]

29 March 2012

the impact on two big features of the tide

Online comic let "to force" "vomit groove", and Japanese word tennish

26 March 2012

The woman is wearing high heels are more beautiful

Andy Lau (24years old, height 181cm ) -- high heels woman is very sexy

26 March 2012

Buy high heels, to shake the heel

Buy high heels, to shake the heel

23 March 2012

Foot pedal 10centimeters of high-heeled shoes

Foot pedal 10centimeters of high-heeled shoes,100 meters run 18 seconds

23 March 2012

Slimming wear high-heeled shoes

Slimming wear high-heeled shoes

can produce the effect of the season quite

16 March 2012
New goods with tie-in old fashion, can produce the effect of the season quite. Want to know, on beautiful field this season for many of the style on fashion few rebirth have appeared, the collocation of old rice new dish in the current economic situation in perfect. Christian LouboutinFashion model should not only have new style, more important is creativity, it is the real musthave quarterly. This season is a start, please try to put his side the almirah of time, you will find that many existing design can help you saved a large sum of money when buying goods, the effect is perhaps better, one plus one more than two miracle in your will they T stage and the style of tie-in silently had already happened. Treat the old car attitude should be "wear it", more properly term is "know properly wear it", but not the same as exhibit hang in the chest or in a day just picked out wear, such as those shiny cocktail dress, shirts and thin coat, this spring you need to learn to use them to wear with a simple basic money (such as white shirt or jeans), so as to make the striking sense but chic affinity. Of course, the trouble of words, you can start work old money trying to transform, sometimes short a few inches can decide it as beautiful or not. Then, to see what to buy, this figure out what to do and how to wear it. The old and new printing chowder collocation Etro, Missoni and Marni is always printing a large, the Marc Jacobs also joined the ranks of the army mixed color, spring, summer, always avoid to wear printing, as this year could be compared to the mixed color collocation of the mixed bag to see, Jimmy Choobefore some year because Bohemian agitation and follow suit buy even body skirt and can interpret wear, want to had these whimsical joined a flower design even body skirt and all kinds of weird graphics, in the red one season because after recognizable is too high, difficult tie-in and Bohemia and the decline of le carre, now the but again can by joining a new ShiXian goods and rose again. Profile to keep Nancy, this is chun xia season for the new requirements of printing collocation, not as past will muster the robes style of snow spins dress a exactly, see Etro stretch on wide on the narrow pants type and lumbar strangled belt can understand. Colour is lively so bright, stylist to of color apply can go to town, and almost no rules, but pattern beauty is necessary, they can make you look more noble some, not a stretch to wear the slut, so the right way is want to be in your old money like Gucci or find an outlet Etro and so on, of a decent national wind pattern of even body skirt. As far as possible to have the match artistic feeling, know how to join a popular this year of Africa wind is better, various wax printing jacket, bright red color of miniskirt and LouisVuitton wood and feather accessories are worth to match and new products.
Christian Louboutin Outlet
Comments

About & Links