Robinson Tour of the Caribbean

06 August 2010 | Eagle Lake , Haliburton, Ontario
05 August 2010 | Firepit with my sister
04 August 2010 | Eagle Lake, Haliburton, Ontario
01 August 2010 | Etobicoke Yacht Club
28 July 2010 | Lock 20, Erie Canal
27 July 2010 | Castleton Boat Club , Hudson River
18 July 2010 | NYC, NY
19 June 2010 | St. Augustine, FL
10 February 2010 | Georgetown, Exumas, Bahamas
19 January 2010 | Georgetown, Bahamas
14 January 2010 | Georgetown, Bahamas
10 January 2010 | Volleyball Beach, Georgetown, Bahamas
09 January 2010 | Georgetown, Bahamas
09 January 2010 | Georgetown, Bahamas
09 January 2010 | Staniel Cay
09 January 2010 | Walderick Wells
09 January 2010 | Normans Cay, Bahamas
09 January 2010 | Allan Cay , Bahamas
02 January 2010 | Rose Island
26 December 2009

We are all One Family!

27 July 2010 | Castleton Boat Club , Hudson River
Satya
Castleton Boat Club, the friendliest, caring and helpful club on the Hudson River. We were so blessed by all the members at the club.They bent over backwards to make us feel at home and part of their family. We had a great experience with their self -help mast lift for an incredible price of $50(versus having it done elsewhere in September for $350) and we stayed on their mooring ball for a whopping $5. Holy what a deal, I say! To top it off, super facilities including clean showers , washrooms, great bar prices and they put on $5 lunches on the weekend!
Thank you to big hearted Bill, radiantly, generous Rob , kind Karen and all the others that helped too. You are the number one choice for a stop south and northbound and mast stepping! We love you!

We left Castleton Boat Club at 7am, entered the locks by 1030am and are just on our way to the 8th lock. Again the angels surround us. The Canal has been closed for several days and re-opened today , after severe storms raised water levels beyond docks, took trees out, and created hazardess current conditions.
We have been seeing many bald eagles as they float over our boat surveying life effortlessly...
The sounds of trains, cars on nearby highways amidst lush green forests hugging the riverside as the sound of water splashes our hull, brings the purpose of life to a simple "blissful presence " . The water is so... healing as it invites the whole body to "go with the flow" carrying one gently , steadily , safely in each moment. Feeling very blessed to Be... now mmm...Thank you Source, Universe, Angels , Phil, Bryn, Chantelle, Karl and Dylan for Being in Life Now!
I got an email from a friend , a quote from Rumi which resonates with me now. "Forget safety.Live where you fear to live.Destroy your reputation.Be notorious" - Rumi

In meditation a book name was revealed, one that had my name as author and requesting solitary time to create, so... I shall continue enquiry and remain wide open to the unknown whispering the next soul yearning in my listening , awake and aware ear.
My heart is raw with new feelings, asking for understanding and often not getting enough answers. I grit my teeth and say , I want to know why my heart is so... and realize in that instant the need to let go and let God and know that all will be revealed with perfection... a mantra that I have acquired and use relentlessly.

We will be home either on July 29 or 30!
See you all soon!


Comments
Vessel Name: Brydyl Ankar
Vessel Make/Model: Catalina 42
Hailing Port: Etobicke Yacht Club, Toronto, Ontario
Crew: Phil, Satya, Bryn, Karl, Dylan, Chantelle

Who: Phil, Satya, Bryn, Karl, Dylan, Chantelle
Port: Etobicke Yacht Club, Toronto, Ontario
Robinson Adventure 2009 Pics