seas

Vessel Name: asdsafxzc
12 April 2012
10 April 2012
10 April 2012
09 April 2012
07 April 2012
05 April 2012
Recent Blog Posts
14 April 2012

The famous Italian designer Robert Cavalli.

Roberto Cavalli is the famous Italian herve leger designer Robert Cavalli. He designed world-renowned clothing brand specifically for young people. Since the company was founded in the 1960s, the wild and sexy style has become the vanguard of fashion, become the most "wild" brand in Milan fashion circles. [...]

10 April 2012

Pants

10 April 2012

Fannie company

The Group was established in April 1996. In decade’s rapid, sustained and stable development, it has become a specializing in the development of women’s underwear design, planning and promotion, technology research, production, processing, marketing, international enterprise groups. The Group currently [...]

Three classic jeans brand in china

17 April 2012


LEE jeans have the fine hand, so the fine qualities are numerous. The brand never sticks to the past, has always created an innovative design, and thus always makes its supporters refreshing. LEE Basic is five classic styles with the fashion of a different cut; Chinos LEE is casual twill pants, has many styles. The traditional Rough Rider with the high quality and the trend of cutting and packing techniques became the symbol of LEE product assurance and market status .Lee’s long history makes it become one of the mainstream of American jeans, whether traditional or avant-garde point , its products maintain a certain standard and value. In the U.S., the three traditional denim brand Levi Strauss (Levi’s), the Wrangler and the LEE, Calvin Klein brand are considered as the fashion herve leger denim, and have the distinction from traditional cowboy. The history of Levi Strauss is the oldest, the Wrangler denim style is the most rich, LEE is the best-selling popularity and used in the most wide. LEE models are suitable for the wide crowd. Relatively the customer base is naturally wide. Today, LEE has been selling more than 200 countries and regions in the world. In 1995, jeans which have the century’s records officially declared China.
The source of article :Three classic jeans brand in china---www.ilikeherveleger.com welcome To Free Reproduced.
Comments

About & Links