Sailor Needs Sailboat

Vessel Name: BrianSean
10 December 2010 | South Plainfield, NJ
Recent Blog Posts

Sailor Needs Sailboat

10 December 2010 | South Plainfield, NJ
John Doherty
http://sailorneedssailboat.blogspot.com/


Sailor Needs Sailboat

My love of the sea started as a young boy with the weekend trips with my parents down at the Jersey Shore. Sitting on the boardwalk staring out at the ships on the horizon I imagined myself out there sailing. Joining the Navy after high school I spent three years out to sea on-board a modern Naval Frigate. I soon fell in love with the peacefulness of the ocean and everything about it. While in the Navy standing night watch under the stars and moonlight, this was my favorite part of my service years and something I want so dearly to experience again. I hope and pray someone around the world will read my blog and help me to find a nice solid sailboat I can use to sail once again. I would love one with a couple of heads and cabins so I can take trips with my two boys and dad. If anyone out there finds this blog and can help me or knows someone that can help make my dream of returning to sea come true, I would be forever grateful. I don't make a whole lot of money, so I hope I can find someone that can work with me. God Bless and I hope to hear from someone soon.

John Doherty



Comments

About & Links