Seven Seas Adventures

26 March 2014 | Ensenada, Mexico
19 March 2014 | Cabo Mexico
16 March 2014 | Manzanillo Mexico
12 March 2014
12 March 2014
07 March 2014 | Mexico
03 March 2014 | Costa Rica
28 February 2014 | Costa Rica
28 February 2014 | Papagallo Marina
21 February 2014 | Panama Canal pacific side
19 February 2014 | Panama Canal
17 February 2014 | Panama
17 February 2014 | Panama
15 February 2014
13 February 2014
12 February 2014
12 February 2014
11 February 2014 | Panama Canal Carib side
10 February 2014
10 February 2014 | Panama canal

Puerto Chiapas

07 March 2014 | Mexico
Bobbi
Ahoy all,

What a busy day. We had to circle until daylight before we would be interested Marina. After an hour or so I contacted the marina manager and issued us to come in. Upon arrival we had to stay on the boat till 9 AM when the office opened.

Sometime later I emerged with numerous documents, forms and papers. Immediately following that we were boarded by the port captain and naval officers for vessel inspection.

Immediately following that me and the boys needed to take off to the immigration offices and several other stops including the Port Captains office.

An hour or two later we had completed most of the paperwork. We only had time for a quick lunch then had to meet with Enrique who took his downtown to the local Walmart to provision the boat.

A Taxi ride home a few minutes to put away the groceries and up to the restaurant finally getting a chance to update the blog

At 8 AM tomorrow morning we have one more inspection of the boat then finish the paperwork here at the marina. The manager will call the Pemex station which we will drive the boat over there for refueling.

Then we plan on doing a straight run across Tehuanapeck.

The next stop will be Acupulco in around four days. There we will spend more than likely two days to see if we could fix the rigging on the boat. Then another four days plus to Cabo San Lucas. Cabo will be just a refueling stop and we will continue to push on to Turtlebay, which will be another feeling stop as we make the final run to Encinada.

This will be the last email update until we get to Acapulco.
Comments
Vessel Name: Seven Seas
Vessel Make/Model: Fontaine Pajot Tobago
Hailing Port: San Diego
Home Page: www.7seas-adventures.com

BVI to San Diego

Port: San Diego