SV Songbird

Cardiff

29 June 2013 | Cardiff, South Wales UK
Stu & Shar
Here we are in sunny Wales....really...... its an absolute beautiful day, clear skies, good fresh breeeze, real shorts and T-shirt weather, bloody brilliant. Watched the Rubgy at Marie and Simons place this morning, yelled our lungs out, called the referee a few choice names and saw the Wallabies score a win by the skin of their teeth. They have now one game a piece in the Lions 2013 tour...the decider next week will be the game of the year.
In the last week we have caught up with most of my family based in and around Cardiff.
Last night we caught up with about 30+ of our large extended family. My father was one of 9 children of William and Mary Norman. What is amazing, is that even with busy lives and families of there own, they all stay in touch and get on well, which is something quite unique and special, a great feeling to be part of. Shar met so many people and spent most of the night trying to figure out the family links.
Many thanks to my cous - Colleen (and Alex). They opened up their house to us and made us feel very welcome, we stole 'Tammy' for the week and walked the poor dog till she dropped, This allowed us to have a base in which to catch up with as many family as we could. Thanks Coll......
We'll be leaving to head back to Hamble, via Totnes (Jul's & Andy, Swindon (Roge & Lisa), Reading (Cathy & John), London (Andy & Jo, Annie & Alain, Danuta and Lady Di), then on to Guildford (Kim, Alex and Tara) before heading back to the boat next weekend.
Comments
Vessel Name: Songbird
Vessel Make/Model: Dufour 40E
Hailing Port: Fremantle - Australia
Crew: Stuart & Sharanne

Songbird

Who: Stuart & Sharanne
Port: Fremantle - Australia