Sue's Sailing Blog

08 December 2008 | Freport, Bahamas
29 November 2008 | Freeport, Bahamas
22 November 2008 | Freeport, Bahamas
21 November 2008 | Freeport Bahamas

our home

21 November 2008 | Freeport Bahamas
sue
Hi everybody. I decided it's finally time for me to start blogging. We are all doing well. Glenn is working with a local pastor and his congregation doing street evangelism. The kids are doing about 4 hours of homeschooling per day. I teach Ben all his subjects and Glenn and I share Jacquie. He is handling math and science with her. The kids have a couple of friends at the apartments by the marina. The apartments and marina share an outdoor swimming pool. They play basketball, four square, tug of war etc. on the unused tennis courts. We go for dinghy rides. We swam in the ocean at Bimini but have not here so far. We have bikes for transportation. I use my little laundry cart as a make shift trailer sometimes. The boat is much easier to live on than 4 years ago as we have completely redone it. Our fridge and freezer are new and we are figuring out how to get the temp just right. We also have a washer now and don't have to find a way to get to a laundromat. The kids are experts at hanging laundry on Seawing's lifelines. Grandma Heslop made gorgeous cushions for the interior. Our friend Lisa made us a huge new bed and very cute curtains. Mike did lots of woodwork and installing of stuff and Don worked on our engine and toatally redid all the boat's wiring. Corey painted our bathrooms. Thank-you to all of them! Glenn's parents may visit us soon which would be great! Today I plan to video tape the interior of the boat to show all of you. Friends and family we miss you.
Comments
Vessel Name: SeawingI
Vessel Make/Model: Gulfstar Auxillary 41'
Hailing Port: Edmonton, Alberta
Crew: Glenn, Sue, Jacquie & Ben Heslop
About: The Heslop Family!
Gallery Error: Unknown Album [1:]:4136
SeawingI's Photos -

Sue's Profile

Who: Glenn, Sue, Jacquie & Ben Heslop
Port: Edmonton, Alberta