Skin Care Tips
Skin care tips, everyone has them. Everywhere you turn, someone else has another idea for you to try. Have you tried many of these and been disappointed with the results? You could spend a fortune on skin care products and still have skin issues. When you have tried them all and you still are not happy with the results, don't give up yet.
I have one more suggestion.
Start from the inside. I'm going to give you a step by step process to try. This will take about 90 to 120 days to see the change. Please be patient.
The first thing I am going to suggest is doing a cleanse. I have printouts on two cleanses that I have used and recommend. If you would like me to email you one or both, just email me and I will send one or both right away.
Starting with a cleanse is the most important thing you can do. Depending on your age, let me ask you a few questions. How many times have you taken a shower in your life? How many times have you washed your face, your hair. How many times have you brushed your teeth in your life time? No idea? Well, one more question. How many times in your life have you cleaned anything on your inside? Most of us have never done so. We clean, scrub, wash, etc our outside, but not the inside. Why do you think that is?
I'll tell you why. Because most of us have never heard of doing this. It is not something that has been talked about. Even doctors don't tell us to do this. I wonder why.
Lets say you are someone in say, their forties. For forty plus years, you have eaten three times a day, sometimes more, sometimes less. You have drank probably water, coffee, soda, tea, juice, etc. Everything you have consumed has gone into your stomach and then through your digestive system. What you don't or can't use is eliminated.
Unfortunately, there are some things that we consume that do not pass through. They get stuck in various places. Some in the small intestines, some in the large. What do you think happen to this stuff that gets stuck? Any idea? It's kind of disturbing. It rots. That's right, it decays. What happens to rotting/decaying food? It begins to produce large amounts of bacteria, toxins, poisonings, etc. These are then re-absorbed back into your body. When this happens symtoms begin to appear. Things such as arthritis, acid reflux, fibromyaliga, cancer, acne and the list of diseases is endless. I'm sure you know someone with a chronic disease. This is called auto-intoxication and it happens all around all of us everyday. It is a huge problem and need to be addressed.
This is where doing a internal cleanse is SO important. This should be done every year. You consume lots of stuff in the course of a year. How about cleaning the system out once year. Remember, you shower a lot more often than that. Once per year should be considered a maintenance program.
When you are ready to see for yourself how doing a cleanse can make you feel, contact me for my free cleansing guide. My contact information is at the bottom of this article.
After you have gone through your cleanse, now is the time to consider NOT returning to your old eating habits, especially if your previous diet was not a good one.
Some things that you should eliminate from your kitchen are...
1. excessive sugar, causes obesity, raises cholesterol
2. cake, cookies, pastries, sugary cereal, cereal bars, granola bars, power bars
3. chips, crackers, candy, soda, juice drinks (100% juice is OK in moderation)
4. artificial sweeteners, (try stevia or agave syrup), artificial sweeteners are being linked to Alzheimer's disease as well as dementia. It attacks that part of your brain.
5. excessive coffee or tea, too much acid. Your body needs to be kept in an alkaline environment and tea and coffee make you acid. For a detailed article on pH and how it effects you, contact me for that. I'll send it to you free. Keeping your pH up near 7 discourages the growth of many diseases such as cancer, arthritis, fibromylgia and many more. My other article will give you all the details.
6. anything that has hydrogenated and/or partially hydrogenated oil of any kind. The process of making something hydrogenated was created to make plastic. When you stainless steel kitchenware
consume this it gets into your arteries and works like a knife, slicing the walls. When this happens, your body sends out its defenses in the way of cholesterol to fix all that damage. When you have excessive damage, your cholesterol numbers will be higher. Your doctor may put you on a medication, but that only gets rid of the symptoms. The underlying problem is still there. You must eliminate the hydrogenated oils. Look carefully. It is in everything.
7. processed food such as lunch meat, bacon, sausage, canned meat except tuna and chicken, (read the label), if it comes in a can or box or in the freezer section, stay way from it.