We spend another good day working on the boat. We managed to get one coat of stain on almost the entire interior. We then decided to take a test sail to try out our 150% Genoa that I attempted to sew up. It worked really good for a while but then on a tack it slapped the mast spreader right where the fabric was dry rotted and it shredded. It is pretty exciting when you have a huge sail all shredded and tangled in the rigging and flapping violently in the wind. We got it untangled and rolled back on the furling. Guess we need a new head sail. It always looks like you are going to hit the bridge when you go under it. We made it but it still looks pretty close!