SV Scott Free

This life isn't a dress rehersal, live it to it's fullest

20 November 2014 | La Paz
30 May 2014 | La Paz
14 April 2014 | La Paz
20 March 2014 | Everett, WA
30 January 2014 | La Paz
21 January 2014 | La Paz
07 November 2013 | Everett
08 September 2013 | Everett
29 May 2013 | La Paz
07 May 2013 | Everett
03 April 2013 | Vancouver WA
12 March 2013 | Bahia Falsa
05 March 2013 | Bahia Falsa
03 March 2013 | La Paz
27 February 2013 | La Paz, Mx
12 February 2013 | Everett
13 January 2013 | Everett
08 January 2013 | Spokane, WA
12 December 2012 | La Paz
05 December 2012 | La Paz

Police Docks

20 October 2009 | San Diego, CA
Monica
A nice visit was had with our friend John Anderson as well as our daughter Lynsie.

We moved from Cabrillo Isle Marina to the police docks. The Cabrillo Isle is a nice place just too expensive on a cruiser's budget such as ours. The police docks are $10 a night and have power and showers so hey we can afford that! They have a 10 day limit so they do turn over. Originally we were going to head out to the special Baja Haha anchorage which was free but it is a long dingy ride away from the pre HaHa events and other shopping still needed so we checked into this cheap moorage and found that it is a first come first serve and so we motored over here at 7am yesterday to get into line and we scored on one of 3 available for that day. Our friends on Sapphire scored one as well. We are already planning on a dock happy hour for Wednesday.


Today I have a conference call in the morning and then Megan from Sapphire and me are going to take advantage of the free West Marine shuttle and go find some fishing gear and other items for the boats. Scott is heading to the marine store to buy additional zincs, belts and will probably dive and check the boat bottom for growth this afternoon.

It is not yet 9am and the temperature is 72 and just perfect! I can't imagine being back in Seattle where they are suffering from record rain falls and temperatures in the 40's and 50's. We have been watching hurricane Rick which is not a tropical storm and looks to miss the Baja California completely, whew! We weren't concerned for our safety but concerned for the towns in its path.

We are getting excited for the start of the HaHa and are setting our sights on moving further south in less than a week.
Comments
Vessel Name: Scott Free
Vessel Make/Model: Gulfstar 44
Hailing Port: Seattle
Crew: Scott and Monica Stoner
About: We are set for a life time of adventures together. We love life aboard and are living the dream!
Extra: This adventure started as a comment in 2006 on our honeymoon in the BVI's and has grown to the present reality.

SV Scott Free

Who: Scott and Monica Stoner
Port: Seattle