SV Scott Free

This life isn't a dress rehersal, live it to it's fullest

20 November 2014 | La Paz
30 May 2014 | La Paz
14 April 2014 | La Paz
20 March 2014 | Everett, WA
30 January 2014 | La Paz
21 January 2014 | La Paz
07 November 2013 | Everett
08 September 2013 | Everett
29 May 2013 | La Paz
07 May 2013 | Everett
03 April 2013 | Vancouver WA
12 March 2013 | Bahia Falsa
05 March 2013 | Bahia Falsa
03 March 2013 | La Paz
27 February 2013 | La Paz, Mx
12 February 2013 | Everett
13 January 2013 | Everett
08 January 2013 | Spokane, WA
12 December 2012 | La Paz
05 December 2012 | La Paz

On the Road Again!

18 July 2010 | San Jose Del Cabo
Monica
Well, perhaps not the road but on the road back to the boat and our wonderful simple life. We have had such a wonderful visit while back home. I think we were able to see almost everyone and do all we had intended.

Sarah graduated from Washington State and boy are we proud of her! She is working and doing all the things you hope your kids do as they become adults. I was able to spend a week with my mom plus another visit before we left; two visits to Bellingham to see our B'ham friends; go out on Bruce and Carol's new boat and hear their dreams to take her south; spend time with Rod and Jane (bye until Isabella is anchored next to Scott Free in the Sea); visit our kids but not as much as we had hoped. It really is hard when they grow up and have lives, jobs and their own stuff that fills their lives with only slivers left for Mom and Dad. And, the Sibs got together again, 4 in one place; always a joy and fun.

We want to say thanks to all of our friends who put us up in their homes and boats, for the dinners and their friendship which is hard to compare to anything but love. And, to Cindee and Marc who provided us with a "home base". We feel so very loved and hope everyone knows how much they mean to us and how we love you!

The trip thus far has been wonderful! All our bags including a new dingy made it through the airport with no consequences. Alaska Airlines waived some baggage fees for us so we didn't pay oversized fee which was a big savings as three bags were over 50lbs and two of those were over sized. We are laying in the sun at the timeshare in San Jose Del Cabo getting our suntans back, preparing ourselves for the heat of the Sea in the summer and making lists. Tomorrow we pick up a rental car, go to Costco, Walmart and Mega and then Tuesday start the seven hour drive back to our home.

Comments
Vessel Name: Scott Free
Vessel Make/Model: Gulfstar 44
Hailing Port: Seattle
Crew: Scott and Monica Stoner
About: We are set for a life time of adventures together. We love life aboard and are living the dream!
Extra: This adventure started as a comment in 2006 on our honeymoon in the BVI's and has grown to the present reality.

SV Scott Free

Who: Scott and Monica Stoner
Port: Seattle