SV Scott Free

This life isn't a dress rehersal, live it to it's fullest

20 November 2014 | La Paz
30 May 2014 | La Paz
14 April 2014 | La Paz
20 March 2014 | Everett, WA
30 January 2014 | La Paz
21 January 2014 | La Paz
07 November 2013 | Everett
08 September 2013 | Everett
29 May 2013 | La Paz
07 May 2013 | Everett
03 April 2013 | Vancouver WA
12 March 2013 | Bahia Falsa
05 March 2013 | Bahia Falsa
03 March 2013 | La Paz
27 February 2013 | La Paz, Mx
12 February 2013 | Everett
13 January 2013 | Everett
08 January 2013 | Spokane, WA
12 December 2012 | La Paz
05 December 2012 | La Paz

Another Daughter Join the Crew

18 August 2011 | La Paz
Monica
Well again I have been remiss in updating the blog. Blame it on the laid back time of summer I guess as that is the best I have!

We got Lynsie off on the 11th to fly home and begin her next chapter of life, finding her first “big girl” job as she puts it. We had a great 6 weeks, shared many experiences and I think she will live a long time before she tops the experiences she had down here.

We are now in La Paz, Becca flew in yesterday and this morning we head north to give her as many peak experiences as we can squeeze into two weeks. She starts college at Western in Bellingham in a month so this also represents a big transition period for her. She is the youngest but not the least in the family and brings a whole different energy aboard Scottfree.

Today we’ll pull out and head up to Isla San Francisco and from there we hope to get as far as San Juanico before running back to La Paz to send her on her current life’s journey. We’ll update things as we go along and take some photos to post.

Just a quick note, I love all the messages, we love you all and hope to catch up with all our friends and family soon. Current plans have us home for Christmas then through Sarah and Kyle’s wedding in February before returning for spring in Mexico.
Comments
Vessel Name: Scott Free
Vessel Make/Model: Gulfstar 44
Hailing Port: Seattle
Crew: Scott and Monica Stoner
About: We are set for a life time of adventures together. We love life aboard and are living the dream!
Extra: This adventure started as a comment in 2006 on our honeymoon in the BVI's and has grown to the present reality.

SV Scott Free

Who: Scott and Monica Stoner
Port: Seattle