SV Scott Free

This life isn't a dress rehersal, live it to it's fullest

20 November 2014 | La Paz
30 May 2014 | La Paz
14 April 2014 | La Paz
20 March 2014 | Everett, WA
30 January 2014 | La Paz
21 January 2014 | La Paz
07 November 2013 | Everett
08 September 2013 | Everett
29 May 2013 | La Paz
07 May 2013 | Everett
03 April 2013 | Vancouver WA
12 March 2013 | Bahia Falsa
05 March 2013 | Bahia Falsa
03 March 2013 | La Paz
27 February 2013 | La Paz, Mx
12 February 2013 | Everett
13 January 2013 | Everett
08 January 2013 | Spokane, WA
12 December 2012 | La Paz
05 December 2012 | La Paz

Breakdown Looming Ahead

01 June 2012 | La Paz
Monica
We are on the last 24 hours of having my sister aboard and then as soon as she heads to the airport we’ll begin pickling the watermaker and taking sails and canvas off of the decks to be stored below for the summer hurricane season. We are trying to finish off all open and frozen foods so that a minimal amount will need to be given away to either fellow cruisers or dock workers. I want to try to use up the canned goods that have been on board for the last year as well.

The weather has heated up; yesterday a high of 98 kept us under the shade and laid low for the afternoon. A nice cooling wind came up overnight dropping the temperatures to 64 for wonderful sleeping. It looks like the next 4 days when we’ll be doing the bulk of the work will be 90 or lower, wonderful!

I have some nice photos of our time up north in the islands but didn’t bring down my camera cord to transfer photos so it will have to wait until we are back in Everett. We did have a great time, making it as far north as Isla Carmen in the Loreto area. We spent time in Ballandra, Salinas, Agua Verde, Punta San Telmo, St.Marte, Puerto Escondido, Juncilito, Candeleros and Isla San Francisco. Most of these were new for Mona and as expected they are all favorites.

If we work hard and finish before Thursday we’ll go spend a day or so at the timeshare in San Jose del Cabo before boarding the plane. Lynsie is picking us up at the airport in her new car. Fruits of being a member of the working class and maker of car payments!
Comments
Vessel Name: Scott Free
Vessel Make/Model: Gulfstar 44
Hailing Port: Seattle
Crew: Scott and Monica Stoner
About: We are set for a life time of adventures together. We love life aboard and are living the dream!
Extra: This adventure started as a comment in 2006 on our honeymoon in the BVI's and has grown to the present reality.

SV Scott Free

Who: Scott and Monica Stoner
Port: Seattle