SV Scott Free

This life isn't a dress rehersal, live it to it's fullest

20 November 2014 | La Paz
30 May 2014 | La Paz
14 April 2014 | La Paz
20 March 2014 | Everett, WA
30 January 2014 | La Paz
21 January 2014 | La Paz
07 November 2013 | Everett
08 September 2013 | Everett
29 May 2013 | La Paz
07 May 2013 | Everett
03 April 2013 | Vancouver WA
12 March 2013 | Bahia Falsa
05 March 2013 | Bahia Falsa
03 March 2013 | La Paz
27 February 2013 | La Paz, Mx
12 February 2013 | Everett
13 January 2013 | Everett
08 January 2013 | Spokane, WA
12 December 2012 | La Paz
05 December 2012 | La Paz

Out here

05 March 2013 | Bahia Falsa
Monica
We made it out to anchor, leaving the dock about 7am Monday morning. We re-activated the watermaker with no drama and motored around past a few anchorages checking them out long enough to fill the 40 gallon tank with fresh water. We decided on our original choice of Bahia Falsa next to the commercial harbor of Pichilingue. Our friends wanted to go to Lobos but upon circling around there we here invaded by bobos, little black round flys. They don’t do anything but annoy you by trying to get in your eyes and ears but we decided that we weren’t going to put up with them so we motored back 1 mile to Bahia Falsa. They ended up joining us for the first day.

The weather was wonderful, 92 degrees, quite warm, but a little breeze to keep things fresh. A nice bbq dinner and a simi good night sleep. The first night at anchor always has you up a few times as you get used to being under constant movement and aware of changes in positions.

Tuesday Time Piece and Vida Rica moved on to Espiritu Santos and Kevan stayed here with us on his boat. We had a nice low key day with dingy rides, going out on the paddle board and a bit lower tempatures. At the end of siesta time I went to the cockpit and noticed a lot of birds around. I looked over and saw Kevan on his boat motioning about going fishing. We talked earlier about taking the dingy out trying to get a yellowtail we heard were running.

Scott was still resting so I started the dingy and went and picked up Kevan then we started trolling in the bay. Not 10 minutes later we had the catch you see and 3 hours later we had fresh sushi!
Comments
Vessel Name: Scott Free
Vessel Make/Model: Gulfstar 44
Hailing Port: Seattle
Crew: Scott and Monica Stoner
About: We are set for a life time of adventures together. We love life aboard and are living the dream!
Extra: This adventure started as a comment in 2006 on our honeymoon in the BVI's and has grown to the present reality.

SV Scott Free

Who: Scott and Monica Stoner
Port: Seattle