SV Scott Free

This life isn't a dress rehersal, live it to it's fullest

20 November 2014 | La Paz
30 May 2014 | La Paz
14 April 2014 | La Paz
20 March 2014 | Everett, WA
30 January 2014 | La Paz
21 January 2014 | La Paz
07 November 2013 | Everett
08 September 2013 | Everett
29 May 2013 | La Paz
07 May 2013 | Everett
03 April 2013 | Vancouver WA
12 March 2013 | Bahia Falsa
05 March 2013 | Bahia Falsa
03 March 2013 | La Paz
27 February 2013 | La Paz, Mx
12 February 2013 | Everett
13 January 2013 | Everett
08 January 2013 | Spokane, WA
12 December 2012 | La Paz
05 December 2012 | La Paz

He Returns, Solo

07 November 2013 | Everett
Monica
We woke up at 5am this morning to make the journey to the airport where Scott boarded a plane that would have him in La Paz and back on the boat in time to clear off the bed so he can sleep tonight. After discussing the plan it was decided he would return without me while I stayed here to be close for my daughter Lynsie. Lynsie’s dad passed away 3 weeks ago and she is still coming to terms and having to handle the business side of a death. So, mamma bear is staying with baby bear until she is ready.

The thought is for me to get down there as soon as a couple weeks from now and return with Scott up here for Christmas or Scott will return for Christmas and we’ll both return down there together shortly after the first of the year and baby Jackson’s first birthday. Flexibility is the key and we have the luxury of being flexible.

Life sometimes pushes you around and you have to go with the flow. However, after missing most of last spring in Mexico and this fall I’m about ready to push back! Not really, family does come first but shoot I wanna be on my boat, wwwhhhhaaaaaaaa! The good news is Scott will prep the boat and it will be all put back together after the summer strip down and cleaned up again by the time I get down there. Yes, always a silver lining!
Comments
Vessel Name: Scott Free
Vessel Make/Model: Gulfstar 44
Hailing Port: Seattle
Crew: Scott and Monica Stoner
About: We are set for a life time of adventures together. We love life aboard and are living the dream!
Extra: This adventure started as a comment in 2006 on our honeymoon in the BVI's and has grown to the present reality.

SV Scott Free

Who: Scott and Monica Stoner
Port: Seattle