Love potion curry.
20 February 2012 | My Liberty Bay
No attitude at all...trust a sweater maybe.
Bruce’s Easy 5 step Curry Special: My Liberty Bay boat dish.
15 oz. can kidney beans. (rinsed)
15 oz. can stewed tomatoes Italian style.
Two Bratwurst sausages. (or maybe steamed carrots)
Curry powder. ( your color choice)
(use no salt or anything else)
1. Lightly brown the two whole sausages in a 10” skillet on medium heat with a little butter spray.
2. Rinse the sauce out of the can of kidney beans with cold water, using the loose can lid to keep the beans in the can. Then add the beans around the browning sausages.
3. Open and add the can of stewed tomatoes over the beans, and slightly mix to even things out.
4. Dust a generous amount of curry powder over the top and then gently stir to blend the curry in.
5. Cover with a lid and simmer on low for about 15 minuets.
Serve in bowls with some rye bread on the side.
Candles and the drink is guest’s choice.