For the second time in two days, I have been allocated a berth on which the pontoon is shorter than the boat length. And for the second time in two days, I have had a strongish wind blowing from behind. The combination of the two makes it all but impossible to stop the boat before the bow comes to rest at the end of the berth as it has no impact if you can lasso the stern cleat with the stern line as the boat just keeps going forward. You have to try and jump from cockpit to midship cleat asap and hope to tie on close while getting a spring fixed up asap. In Mazagon, a local sailor came to my aid, while in Chipiona I made sure there was a member of the marina staff on the dock and I am glad I did as there was a very strong wind from behind. This was the same wind which had been getting up all day and finally topped 20 knots and meant a lively close hauled sail from Mazagon. Have to say I am getting fed up with wind on the nose, despite whatever the weather forecast says is going to happen!