Travel Boat

Just enjoy!

Boat types

There are many different types of boats. The classification of small boats can be found on the Boats page. In this section, we will try to talk about the various layouts and designs of boats and boats. The structure of this section does not pretend to be any classification model, but only reflects some aspects of boat construction.

Bass boat (Bassboat or bass boat)
Bass Boat
Bass boat is a small boat designed primarily for spinning fishing (bass - (English) perch). This type of boat is used in closed waters due to the design features.

Walkaround layout
Walkaround boat layout
The walkaround arrangement is used on boats and boats intended primarily for fishing. Walkaround assumes a more or less convenient passage from the stern of the boat to the bow along the side, while the vessel is equipped with any superstructures (console, wheelhouse, etc.).

Deckboat (Deck Boat)
Deckboat (Deck Boat)
Deckboat - configuration of boats equipped with bathing or working decks (from the English deck - deck). Typically, Deckboats have one or two decks located aft or bow. According to statistics, in Deckboat models of boats used as boats for walks on weekends, up to 30% of all time is spent on bathing platforms.

Custom Boats
Custom Boat
Boats Custom Boats can be conditionally distinguished into a separate type. This term applies to custom or small batch boats. Literally, the term Custom Boats can be translated as "custom boat". It was the English version of the name of such ships that took root in the Russian language.

Cuddy cabin
Boats Cuddy Cabin (Cuddy Cabin)
Cuddy Cabin (Cuddy Cabin) - an arrangement of boats and boats, in which the bow of the boat is closed by a high deck with a small cabin under it. The cabin allows, at best, to comfortably sit and lie down. The overwhelming majority of cuddy cabin boats are equipped with side sofas in the cabin. Usually, a middle section of the sofa is provided, converting the cabin into a solid berth. The controls in such boats are located on the outside of the rear wall of the cabin.

Jon boat boats
Boat Jonbot
Jonboat is a type of boat characterized by a flat bottom and, as a result, a blunt bow. Typically, such boats have a length of 2.5 meters to 7 meters, and a width of 80 centimeters to one and a half meters. The most common material for the construction of flat-bottomed boats is aluminum. Jonboats are also made of fiberglass and less often of wood.

Boat Bowrider (Bowrider)
Boat Bowrider
Bowrider is a type of boat, usually from 5 to 9 meters in length, with an outboard motor or a stationary engine, having an open front cockpit, separated from the main consoles. The open cockpit of the bowrider's bow usually contains space for passengers.

Comments