s/v True Colors

08 June 2015 | St. Croix
05 June 2015 | St. Croix
30 January 2015
10 January 2015
28 December 2014
21 December 2014 | Antigua, Carlyle bay
19 December 2014 | Grenada
18 December 2014 | Antigua
05 August 2014 | St Eustatia
25 June 2014
20 June 2014 | Jost Van Dyke
26 May 2014 | Samana, DR
29 April 2014
23 April 2014
08 April 2014
01 April 2014 | Marsh Harbor
25 March 2014 | Great Guana Cay
13 March 2014

A lot has happened - all good

05 August 2014 | St Eustatia
Marty
From Norman Island we moved on to Peter Island and anchored at dead mans cove. Beautiful beach for lily and got to see a very large spotted eagle ray, at least 6 ft across and the tail was at least 12 ft long, BIG! He/She swam right underneath me about 10 ft below me. Close encounter...

Next we moved on to Virgin Gorda and spent a night at the Baths. The snorkeling was some of the best we have done on the trip. I was really proud of Lisa on this one because we did a lot of snorkeling and swimming at this stop. You can't land dinghies and it's about a hundred yards to shore and that's after a long snorkel of the boulders. Get animal life and pristine water.

Next we were on to North Sound, home of the Bitter End Yacht Club and Saba Rock. We snorkeled the pass just south of Necker Island and saw two cannons. Then it was $3 rum punch's at Saba Rock and watch the sunset, a good day!!

Then on to Anegada which is part of the 3 rd largest reef system in the world. We snorkeled on the ocean side and then had a wonderful lobster dinner with our friends, Phil and Andrea from Anastasia. About 10 the next morning, we set off the cross the dreaded Anegada Passage to St Martin. It held true to its reputation and proved to be a rough passage. We made it into Marigot Bay, St Martin about 10 the next morning. We had two days to spare before Alex our niece was to arrive.

I'll try to add pictures, I have a good connection and next post we bring you up to date on Alex's visit and our current positions.

Comments
Vessel Name: True Colors
Vessel Make/Model: Manta 42 Mark II Catamaran
Hailing Port: Annapolis, MD
Crew: Marty & Lisa Kelly

s/v True Colors

Who: Marty & Lisa Kelly
Port: Annapolis, MD