Turning Left, Heading South

03 November 2012 | San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
02 November 2012 | San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
06 December 2011 | Portland
05 December 2011 | San Carlos, MX
03 December 2011 | San Carlos, MX
28 November 2011 | San Carlos, MX
10 November 2011 | San Carlos, MX
05 November 2011 | San Carlos, MX
04 November 2011 | San Carlos, MX
03 November 2011 | San Carlos, MX
02 November 2011 | San Carlos, MX
13 March 2011 | Chamela
12 March 2011 | Bahia Chamela
08 March 2011 | Mexican Riviera
04 March 2011 | Tennacatita
03 March 2011 | Mexican Riviera
25 February 2011 | Puerto Vallarta
15 February 2011 | At Sea
08 February 2011 | Baja Mexico
27 January 2011 | Baja Mexico

Bedlog Repair

07 November 2010 | San Carlos, MX
Jeff
Things here are going well. We have the delaminated plywood of the bedlog stabilized with epoxy and have installed the bolts for the starboard side engine mounts. Today we will install the bolts for the port side. In days to come we will lay up the fiberglass cloth that covers the top of the bed logs then we will be able to reinstall the engine and line it up. Maybe a week or so to go.

Janie has been sewing and is busy keeping me fed and watered. Once the engine is reinstalled she'll be able to start organizing and packing the boat.

Once nice thing about the duplex is a great internet connection. We're using our new RogueWave antenna for the wi-fi and, so far it's working wonderfully. Janie has been looking on the internet for another place to live for a month in the Spring when we return to San Carlos to put the boat away for the season. The duplex has really gone downhill and we haven't had water during the day for the past couple of days. They are working on the main road just down the street and the city water gets shut off. There is a tenaca (tank) on the roof for times like this, but the Mexican family next door keep opening the valves and running all the water back into the city pipes. Thankfully they leave tomorrow. Janie is also going to talk to a couple of real estate firms here in town and see if they will let her see some of their units.

Tomorrow we go to the Immigration office in Guaymas and get our FM3's renewed. We'll take advantage of the bigger grocery stores there and also pick up a few boat parts. Then it will be back to work on Adagio.
Comments
Vessel Name: Adagio
Vessel Make/Model: Passport 40
Hailing Port: Portland, Oregon
Crew: Jeff and Jane Woodward

SV Adagio

Who: Jeff and Jane Woodward
Port: Portland, Oregon