Adventures of Two Sheets

35' Chartercat Wildcat Catamaran

16 September 2009 | Chesapeake Bay
10 September 2009 | Chesapeake Bay, VA
21 August 2009
03 August 2009 | Cape Charles, VA
07 July 2009
06 July 2009
05 July 2009
21 April 2009
20 April 2009
19 April 2009
18 April 2009
16 April 2009 | Stuart, Florida
16 March 2009
12 March 2009

We're Cruising!

05 July 2009
Well, what a time we've had! Two Sheets is finally out of the yard after a long process of having rigging tuned and other various and sundry items fixed and repaired! For anyone who is in the Tidewater area and needs to have boat work done, we HIGHLY recommend Atlantic Yacht Basin in Chesapeake, VA - they do outstanding work!

We spent the 4th of July weekend in our Virginia marina - Baycreek in Cape Charles, VA. We had an outstanding weekend with friends who came over in their boat from the beach. Baycreek has some of the best facilities that we've encountered on the Chesapeake Bay - from their restaurant Aqua, to the shower facilities, this is a great marina in all respects!

We ventured into Eastville last night for dinner where we all dined at the Historic Eastville Inn - great food, fine ambience. The town of Eastville is quaint, with a courthouse dating back to 1631 with the oldest debtor's prison in the US. It was so neat just walking the grounds and seeing lawyers row and the old cannon out in front of the courthouse, and the debtor's prison . . . .

We will leave tomorrow and head somewhere up the bay - we have yet to decide whether our first destination is to be Tangier Island or up the Mobjack Bay to the Northern Neck and then across to Tangier . . . depends on our winds . . . which are always subject to change :). It looks like the winds will be North / Northeast at about 11mph, so we may go up the Mobjack and across . . .

Comments
Vessel Name: Two Sheets to the Wind
Vessel Make/Model: Chartercat Wildcat
Hailing Port: Hagatna, Guam
Crew: Jim & Betsi
About: Jim & Betsi live in the Virginia Beach, VA area. They are looking forward to cruising their local area (Chesapeake Bay) as well as island hopping in the Bahamas
Extra: Two Sheets to the Wind is a 35' Chartercat Wildcat. Her name, Two Sheets to the Wind signifies the two sails of a sailboat - hence, "Two Sheets to the Wind"!

Who: Jim & Betsi
Port: Hagatna, Guam