Adventures of Two Sheets

35' Chartercat Wildcat Catamaran

16 September 2009 | Chesapeake Bay
10 September 2009 | Chesapeake Bay, VA
21 August 2009
03 August 2009 | Cape Charles, VA
07 July 2009
06 July 2009
05 July 2009
21 April 2009
20 April 2009
19 April 2009
18 April 2009
16 April 2009 | Stuart, Florida
16 March 2009
12 March 2009

Heading to Windmill Point

06 July 2009
Good morning! Sailing today under cloudy skies; had a bit of drizzle early this morning, but the winds have picked up and they are almost due North, so we are heading over to Windmill Point marina for the night. They are in the process of completing the renovations on this marina, but they have put in brand new floating piers and are planning on adding a restaurant, pool and waterfront homes. I have not been to Windmill since I was young, so it should bring back some fond memories and help forge new ones!

We had a treat last night - Cherrystone Campground over on the shore held another fireworks display, so we put our chairs up on the bow deck and watched our 4th fireworks display in 2 days! And last night was definitely a highlight - the display was great!

If anyone heads up Baycreek way, be sure to stop into Rayfields Pharmacy and soda fountain for breakfast - they do a great job! They offer surry sausage, crispy bacon and a southern staple - scrapple (yum yum!).

Two Sheets is dry and comfortable, and loves her new home in Baycreek Marina. We had lots of folks walk down and look at her, and a couple wanted to come onboard and see her - that was nice!

We took her out for a sail on the 4th with some friends, and in 6 knot winds, she was making 3 1/2 knots! She's a joy to sail, and we look forward to our adventures in her!

Fair winds to all . . .
Comments
Vessel Name: Two Sheets to the Wind
Vessel Make/Model: Chartercat Wildcat
Hailing Port: Hagatna, Guam
Crew: Jim & Betsi
About: Jim & Betsi live in the Virginia Beach, VA area. They are looking forward to cruising their local area (Chesapeake Bay) as well as island hopping in the Bahamas
Extra: Two Sheets to the Wind is a 35' Chartercat Wildcat. Her name, Two Sheets to the Wind signifies the two sails of a sailboat - hence, "Two Sheets to the Wind"!

Who: Jim & Betsi
Port: Hagatna, Guam