Back to San Diego
19 October 2008
I am embarrassed to report that I will postpone my sail to the Sea of Cortez any farther south. It is increasingly difficult to locate dependable crew and this boat is just too big for one person to safely handle. Sailing is inherently dangerous and I am keenly aware that at any moment I am one step away from hurting myself. I just returned to San Diego and will give a last effort to locate crew, if not I will begin the sail back north to San Francisco.
I am in the process of plotting a few optional courses pending on conditions.