vinnalisa

13 October 2015
13 October 2015
10 October 2015
09 October 2015
09 October 2015
09 October 2015
08 October 2015
07 October 2015
07 October 2015
07 October 2015
07 October 2015
07 October 2015
07 October 2015
07 October 2015
05 October 2015
01 October 2015
29 September 2015

Maintain A Healthy Lifestyle

14 July 2015
Perfecta Container House Solution - Today's, urbanized lifestyle relegates most of us to some sedentary lifestyle. Sitting or working behind the computer is commonplace. While it is almost impossible to give up our jobs, strategies in which we can incorporate exercise into our hectic schedules. If you live in an apartment, make the effort to walk your way up to your residence. If you take public transport to work, try alighting from your train or bus destination earlier and walking the remainder of the way. Take time off to workout at least twice a week, Half an hour each time. Vigorous exercise engages your cardiovascular muscles and improves blood circulation, reducing the risk of hypertension.


Maintain A Healthy Diet


Our food intake today includes some form of processed food. Increased affluence has resulted in demand for better lifestyle and with it, food that appears appealing and tastes good. Although it will be impossible to eradicate processed food altogether in your daily diet, try replacing some of it with fresh food. Replace sausages and bacon with fresh meat. Use natural seasoning like species and herbs instead of pre-packed condiments. If you need to snack, choose apple slices or cupped corn over poker chips. When eating out, ask for reduced salt or go salt-free. Cutting down on salt goes a long way towards giving your hair a healthier body.


Reduce Stress


We live in a competitive world. The stress to perform both in work and at home brings stress to us at a level not witnessed before. If you feel that you might be burning out, drop your work and go for a walk. Take a stroll through the park or sit quietly from the beach. Breathe some fresh air. Find a moment of solitude and let your mind enjoy some peace, for even a short 30 minutes. Even better, set aside at least an hour or so every week to spend some quiet moments on your own. Do not wait till the stress starts to build up. Prevention is better than cure.


Avoid Excessive Alcohol


Research has revealed that excessive alcohol consumption has the effect of upping your blood pressure level. In addition, alcohol contains calories, which results in weight gain, one of the factors ultimately causing high blood pressure. If you are a heavy drinker, aim to reduce your intake gradually with time. If you must drink at social functions, limit yourself to just one or two drinks. Having less alcohol cleanses your system and puts your system on a path towards normalcy.


Quit Smoking


Smoking is one of the foremost contributors for the increase of blood pressure levels. Smoking increases your blood pressure levels temporarily but instantly. Frequent smoking boosts the frequency of increased blood pressure level and the long-term effects of such temporary blood pressure increases cannot be ignored. Aim to quit smoking over time. Lower your number of cigarettes gradually until you have quit totally. There is another benefit to be enjoyed: The gradual lack of nicotine also reduces the chances of you getting narrow arteries and hardened artery walls, two major factors resulting in blood clot, that causes heart attack or stroke.
Comments