Pacific Adventures on WheytoGo

Our magical sailing experience has begun....

Sea lions, Whale Sharks and Silliness_Day 8

11 April 2016
DAY 8 We piled into the rental car (this time, actually a van to accommodate 5 people and much luggage more comfortably) and headed out, passing rocky mountains and fields of tall saguaro cacti along the way. Halfway to the airport, we stopped at the charming artsy village of Todos Santos, lying on the picturesque western coast of the Baja peninsula, looking out over the Pacific Ocean. One quick, final Mexican breakfast at a lovely outdoor cafe, and several mad dashes into souvenir shops for last minute treasures, along with quick photos in front of the fabled Hotel California, and we were again on our way to the airport. Staggered departure times led to several airport stops and a little more sightseeing, then they were all gone, and Ian and I were alone again, heading back to the call of the sea, with wonderful memories of a magical week, and pictures to prove it. We were so glad everyone made the long trip out to be with us on Wheytogo, and particularly appreciated our Houston friend's willingness to participate in our wild adventures, in spite of her short stature and knee injury! Bon Voyage!
Comments
Vessel Name: Wheytogo
Vessel Make/Model: Leopard 44 Catamaran
Hailing Port: Austin Texas USA
Crew: Ian Steele & Sharon Lockhart
Extra: MMSI 367701140 WDI 4695 Contact email: wheytogo44@gmail.com
Wheytogo's Photos - Main
24 Photos
Created 10 March 2016
1 Photo | 3 Sub-Albums
Created 30 November 2015
30 Photos | 1 Sub-Album
Created 31 July 2015
2 Photos
Created 12 June 2015