Whiski Mak

24 March 2019
10 March 2019
04 March 2019
14 February 2019
05 February 2019
12 January 2019
16 March 2018
15 March 2018
14 February 2018
05 February 2018
31 January 2018
03 January 2018
20 April 2017
14 April 2017
05 April 2017
02 April 2017
25 March 2017

Out for a day

06 March 2013 | Marsh Harbor Marina
I knew I wouldn't get too much sympathy about the socks and long pants. We have been watching the weather home.
We had a pretty good day on Monday and took the dingy across the harbor into town. We got some books, some groceries and some wine. Something to read and eat while drinking. We stop on our way back to the boat at Seagull to chat with Jean Claude and Rolande. We later meet up with Sweet Chariot, Plumuppett, and Second Option in the Jib Room for a couple of drinks and a great sociable. The wind has died down and it is suppose to be only around 5 mph variable tomorrow.
A calm wind on Tuesday morning and we get away from the dock around 9. We head over to Hope Town and anchor outside the entrance. David takes the dingy in and picks up Gerry and Pat Peer from home in Saint John. They have been staying at a cottage here for a couple of weeks. Wehaul up the anchor and get ready for a sail. Mostly just a drift but warm and sunny and great to be out of the harbor and sailing. We had a great day and motored back from Man of War to Hope Town. We picked up a mooring while David took the Peers back in then headed back to Marsh Harbor and our slip. We had a couple of men help us tie up and I showed them my fancy boat hook work. It slide over the side and somehow caught in the hook in stantion base. A move I can never do again but everyone was impressed. We had a great day and really were glad we met up with the Peers.
We then had a quiet evening on the docks. And we were back to shorts and t-shirts today. It looks like windy again tomorrow and westerly but after that it looks like less wind and from a better direction so we may get out of Marsh Harbor.
We are enjoying ourselves down here and it is even better when you have old and new friends to share it with. Hope you are enjoying the stories too.
Comments
Vessel Name: Whiski Mak
Vessel Make/Model: Hunter 29.5
Hailing Port: Saint John, NB Canada
Crew: David and Janet Moore

Who: David and Janet Moore
Port: Saint John, NB Canada