May be moving
16 February 2017
We are thinking about leaving here on Monday and getting to Port Mayaca, then crossing the lake on Tuesday. We think it will take us four days to reach Fort Myers, maybe Fort Myers Beach. We will have 5 locks and some bridges to get through, so it depends on how long they take. It is about 150 miles across from the ICW to the GICW. We are just waiting to see if the weather is good. Had a day of high winds blowing into the cove yesterday and stayed on the boat. On Tuesday Dan and Linda were over for a visit, enjoyed the afternoon on the boat.
We are ashore today to get laundry done and plan to get grocerys tomorrow. Looking forward to the trip. Probably spend a couple of weeks over there.
We heard that the city home was pretty well closed on Monday, and you are getting hit again today. Glad we have nothing to shovel down here after a storm. Don't miss it at all.