Whiski Mak

16 March 2018
15 March 2018
14 February 2018
05 February 2018
31 January 2018
03 January 2018
20 April 2017
14 April 2017
05 April 2017
02 April 2017
25 March 2017
21 March 2017
18 March 2017
12 March 2017
01 March 2017
26 February 2017
22 February 2017

planning our move

22 February 2017
If the weather clears early tomorrow we may head to the lake and then cross on Friday. Our month ends on Monday so by then we should be leaving or already across. Looking forward to heading west. We may only get to stay a couple of weeks but at least we will know a bit about the trip for next year. Today we are expecting wind and rain. Possibly thunderstorms, so we decided to stay here until it passes.
We are also waiting for a parcel that is suppose to arrive today. So leaving depends on that being here before we leave.
We were glad to hear you finally got some good weather after all that snow. Hopefully the worst is over.
We hope our next blog is from the west coast.
Comments
Vessel Name: Whiski Mak
Vessel Make/Model: Hunter 29.5
Hailing Port: Saint John, NB Canada
Crew: David and Janet Moore
Gallery Error: Unknown Album [1:]:25145
Whiski Mak's Photos -

Who: David and Janet Moore
Port: Saint John, NB Canada