windows8

Vessel Name: windows8
Recent Blog Posts
07 October 2012

Replace Tools in Ease of Access Center to Reset Windows 7 Password

Replace Ease of Access tool with Command Processor

13 September 2012

How to Set up Parental Control in Windows 8?

If you are worried about your kid's online safety, a great way is to set up parental controls. In Windows 7, you can use its built-in parental controls to manage how your child uses the computer. You can set limits on the hours that your children can use the computer, the games they can play and the [...]

13 September 2012

Forgot My Acer Windows 7 Password?

I have Acer windows 7 and forgot my password! Any fast hacks to get in it? Please help me its urgent! I have no other accounts without a password. And the start in safe mode thing does not work for me.

31 August 2012

No Email Will Reset Forgotten Windows Password

It is quite embarrassing and terrifying if you forgot Windows password because everyone knows how important passwords are, but there is absolutely nothing to worry. The computer experts are well aware that people can sometimes be forgetful so they designed special programs in order [...]

29 August 2012

Reset Windows without Losing Important Files

Passwords are used to keep your things secured, especially personal items like mobile phones, computers, email addresses. This keeps your things private and inaccessible to unauthorized people. It is also mandatory to remember these codes whether by writing them down on a safe place or keeping them [...]

14 August 2012

Forgot Password? Password Unlocker Bundle is Your Best Solution!

It's easy to forget your password, like Windows login password, Office password, RAR password and more. As a password recovery tool provider, I often receive some emails about how to recover or reset the login/open password. I have collected some issues as follow:

Need to Rip Your DVD Audio to MP3? Download VCL Media Player!

16 July 2012
mileyhunter

You might have several reasons to rip a DVD file to an MP3 file. Ripping DVD to MP3 is a simple job. And there're many tools out there available to help you do this simple job, including freeware and shareware. All you need to do is to find one that suits you best. For example, you can try VLC media player. In this article, it's going to show you how to rip DVD Audio to MP3 with this free utility.


What needs to rip your DVD to MP3?


When it comes to ripping DVD, you might think of a DVD ripper. In reality, there're some media players comes with the DVD ripping feature. VLC media player is a good example.


VLC media player, also known as VLC, is a portable free and open-source media player and streaming media player, available for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, and more. With this utility, you can play most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD, VCD, and various streaming protocols. What's more, this program comes with media conversion and streaming feature. You can use it to rip DVD to MP3 and more.


How to rip DVD to MP3 with VLC media player?


Step 1. Download VLC media player from a free software download website like bestdownloadreviews.com.
Step 2. Install this program in computer and launch it.
Step 3. Click Media, then Open Disc, then select DVD and check "No DVD menus".
Step 4. Select your DVD drive, select which Title contains the full length movie, select Stream from the drop-down next to play, and then click Next. With "New Destination" set to File, click Add, then browse to open dialog and type in the name of the file you want to save as.
Step 5. Select the Profile for Encapsulation Method. "Video - H.264 + AAC (MP4)" is highly recommended.
Step 6. Click Stream and then wait. It will take a long time to rip a DVD.


More tools for ripping DVD to MP3


1. Tipard DVD to MP3 Converter


This free allows you to rip DVD to MP3 and put it on your MP3 players. It also supports MP2, OGG, and WAV format. In addition to converting DVD to MP3, Tipard DVD to MP3 Converter also enables you to trim what your favorite clips to your MP3 players, merge several files into one for your music enjoyment, snapshot the lovely picture, etc. It's a great alternative if you don't want to go to the VLC media player download website.


2. Free DVD MP3 Ripper


As its name indicates, this program allows you to can extract audio from DVD, VCD/SVCD and MPEG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2) files into MP3. The program is 100% free. No any spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.

Comments

About & Links