windows8

Vessel Name: windows8
Recent Blog Posts
07 October 2012

Replace Tools in Ease of Access Center to Reset Windows 7 Password

Replace Ease of Access tool with Command Processor

13 September 2012

How to Set up Parental Control in Windows 8?

If you are worried about your kid's online safety, a great way is to set up parental controls. In Windows 7, you can use its built-in parental controls to manage how your child uses the computer. You can set limits on the hours that your children can use the computer, the games they can play and the [...]

13 September 2012

Forgot My Acer Windows 7 Password?

I have Acer windows 7 and forgot my password! Any fast hacks to get in it? Please help me its urgent! I have no other accounts without a password. And the start in safe mode thing does not work for me.

31 August 2012

No Email Will Reset Forgotten Windows Password

It is quite embarrassing and terrifying if you forgot Windows password because everyone knows how important passwords are, but there is absolutely nothing to worry. The computer experts are well aware that people can sometimes be forgetful so they designed special programs in order [...]

29 August 2012

Reset Windows without Losing Important Files

Passwords are used to keep your things secured, especially personal items like mobile phones, computers, email addresses. This keeps your things private and inaccessible to unauthorized people. It is also mandatory to remember these codes whether by writing them down on a safe place or keeping them [...]

14 August 2012

Forgot Password? Password Unlocker Bundle is Your Best Solution!

It's easy to forget your password, like Windows login password, Office password, RAR password and more. As a password recovery tool provider, I often receive some emails about how to recover or reset the login/open password. I have collected some issues as follow:

How to Mix Your Music Together?

20 July 2012
mileyhunter

Mixing music together is a great way to create dance tracks and interesting combinations of your favorite songs. If you're new to recording, you might think that how hard it is to get a great mix on your music. But in reality, you can simply do this job with a DJ tool. A simple choice is to download Virtual DJ, a software-based DJ tool, for this job.


What's Virtual DJ?


VirtualDJ, also known as VDJ, is the hottest AUDIO and VIDEO mixing software for use by mobile and club DJs. It allows you to mix and blend digital music files with virtual turntable software. And it comes with many advanced tools such as automatic synchronization, a dozen sampler slots, scratch controls and equalizer (EQ) controls.


This program features a user-friendly and easy to use interface. Basic skills can be learned quickly, particularly if you are familiar with the concepts behind a DJ session such as programming music, mixing and remixing. You can also drill deep to make changes such as time code configuration and codec changes. It also is possible to hook up hardware controllers like mixers, and, ultimately, a user can broadcast mixes live over the Internet.


How to mix music with Virtual DJ?


Step 1. Download and install


Download Virtual DJ form the best software free download website – bestdownloadreviews.com. You can also go to the official website for Virtual DJ free download. Install this program in your computer after Virtual DJ free download.


Step 2. Import your songs into the mixer.


After launching this program, locate the first song you decide to use and drag its link to the blank data form above the turntable. The song will begin playing automatically. Determine and set your BPM (beats per minute) based on the first song you load.


Step 3. Load and cue the second song.


Move the second song to the first beat and select the "Cue" button to time when the second song will begin playback. Please note the second song should be set to the BPM that is being used for the first song.


Step 4. Configure the gain and pitch settings for both songs.


Use the default mixing settings to create a starting point for your settings. Listen while the first song is playing and adjust the pitch to match the pitch of the first song. Adjust the pitch in 0.1 increments to make chromatic adjustments.


Step 5. Begin mixing according to the beat.


Listen and examine the first song to find the best point to begin mixing. Press the "Cue" button again to cue the second song to signal the second song when the song playing comes to a small break leading to a downbeat.


Step 6. Mix the full song


Slowly turn down the high-, mid- and low-volume modules on the first song and overlap these modules with the same modules for the second song. Compensate for the differentiation in the beat of both songs to balance the blend by moving the vinyl on the turntables forward and backward. Once you are done altering, the beat will be perfectly blended, and the pitch of both songs will match.


That's all! It's very simple. Just download Virtual DJ form the free software download website – bestdownloadreviews.com if you are interested in mixing music.

Comments

About & Links