windows8

Vessel Name: windows8
Recent Blog Posts
07 October 2012

Replace Tools in Ease of Access Center to Reset Windows 7 Password

Replace Ease of Access tool with Command Processor

13 September 2012

How to Set up Parental Control in Windows 8?

If you are worried about your kid's online safety, a great way is to set up parental controls. In Windows 7, you can use its built-in parental controls to manage how your child uses the computer. You can set limits on the hours that your children can use the computer, the games they can play and the [...]

13 September 2012

Forgot My Acer Windows 7 Password?

I have Acer windows 7 and forgot my password! Any fast hacks to get in it? Please help me its urgent! I have no other accounts without a password. And the start in safe mode thing does not work for me.

31 August 2012

No Email Will Reset Forgotten Windows Password

It is quite embarrassing and terrifying if you forgot Windows password because everyone knows how important passwords are, but there is absolutely nothing to worry. The computer experts are well aware that people can sometimes be forgetful so they designed special programs in order [...]

29 August 2012

Reset Windows without Losing Important Files

Passwords are used to keep your things secured, especially personal items like mobile phones, computers, email addresses. This keeps your things private and inaccessible to unauthorized people. It is also mandatory to remember these codes whether by writing them down on a safe place or keeping them [...]

14 August 2012

Forgot Password? Password Unlocker Bundle is Your Best Solution!

It's easy to forget your password, like Windows login password, Office password, RAR password and more. As a password recovery tool provider, I often receive some emails about how to recover or reset the login/open password. I have collected some issues as follow:

Forgot My Acer Windows 7 Password?

13 September 2012
carlymcrae

I have Acer windows 7 and forgot my password! Any fast hacks to get in it? Please help me its urgent! I have no other accounts without a password. And the start in safe mode thing does not work for me.



Keep clam! Nothing to worry when you forgot Windows 7 password for Acer laptop. All you need is to reset Acer Windows 7 password with Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery in 5 minutes! 100% security is guaranteed. 100% success rate is guaranteed. Easy to use for everyone, even for beginners.
Note: When you forgot Acer Vista/Windows XP password, you can still resort to Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery.



To get started, please check if you have the following things:

1. A PC that you can log in as administrator
If yours is locked and inaccessible, you can borrow your brother's or friend's as long as it's a PC you can run as administrator.
2. A USB flash drive
If you have stored something important on the USB drive, please have a backup at first.) You can use CD/DVD instead of USB drive, but a CD-ROM±RW drive is required for this case.



Once these things are at your hand, you can start to reset Acer Windows 7 password with Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery Enterprise. Here's a simple guide on how to reset forgotten Acer password to a new one with this tool.



Step 1. Download and install
Download and install Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery Enterprise in the PC that you can run as administrator.



Step 2. Burn a bootable USB disk
Insert a USB flash drive in the computer, Launch this program and click Burn a Bootable USB flash drive. On the next screen, you can select your target USB drive and click Burn button to start burning a bootable USB disk in seconds.



Step 3. Boot from USB drive
Insert the burned bootable USB drive in your Acer Windows 7 computer that you forgot password from, and then start the computer form the USB drive.



Step 4. Reset Acer password
When Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery appears, Select your Acer system (Windows 7) -> select the account that you want to reset password of -> click Change password button. Enter your new password and click OK. Then the forgotten Acer Windows 7 password will be changed to the new one in seconds. After that, click Reboot button to restart your computer.
Note: Please remove the bootable USB drive during restarting.



Step 5. Acess your Acer Windows 7 with the new password
When the Window 7 logon screen comes up, select target user account and log into it with the new password. That's all!



In addition for Windows password recovery issues, Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery Enterprise also enables you to reset the lost password to blank or create a new admin account to access your computer. Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery Professional is also a great option when you forgot Acer password, but it only allows you to reset Acer password to blank by burning a bootable CD/DVD or USB drive.

Comments

About & Links