Worship Sailing

Mission sailing adventures

10 September 2023 | Livingston, Guatemala
21 August 2023 | Islamorada Florida
30 June 2023 | Marsh Harbor, Abaco
04 June 2023 | Tahiti Beach , Elbow Cay , Bahamas
29 May 2023 | Sea of Abaco
12 August 2022 | Sea of Abaco
25 June 2022 | Man O War Cay
04 June 2022 | Marsh Harbor Bahamas
28 May 2022 | Marsh Harbor Abaco, Bahamas
23 May 2022 | Bimini
01 May 2022 | Islamorada Florida
30 April 2022 | Yucatan Channel
28 April 2022 | Departing Guatemala
11 December 2021
15 November 2021 | P. G. Belize
11 November 2021 | Guatemala

Adonai Rainbows and Guitar Strings Troop 6 Cauldwell N.J.

26 August 2016 | Marsh Harbor Abaco
gg crazy!
Rainbows and guitar strings what a way to start with Caldwell New Jersey Troop 6 onboard Adonai. The rain falls down leaving clouds all around filling the sky with a rainbow arching across the sky, Gods beautiful promise. With the sun going down Matt Lowe Cay looks glorious the paint brush of heaven has painted another night sky, each one so unique and just as beautiful as the next, forever changing beauty. The air is fresh from the passing rain ushering in a clear night sky with the milky way screaming above beaming wonder of its creator.

Pancakes on the grill, sausage simmering in the pan, topped off with coffee fresh and hot the day has dawn with unknown adventure ahead. The sea is always up to something new and today is a great day for it is the one before us. Not a sign of air traveling south by motor what wind there is , is on our nose created by our momentum! Water how still can you be? Glass calm with not even a current in the channel which usually is rushing through. The conch hunting is getting harder it is the end of the season. We are having to dive deeper in the grass beds to find these jewels of the sea. Today is our last stop at our little island hide way where the pam trees grow in curves due to past storms and the lilies light up the waterfront. The colors of blues with the sand bottom is off the chart beautiful, some of the Bahamas best in the southern part of the Sea of Abaco. Tonight the scouts are grilling steaks after an appetizer of fresh conch medallions. Beautiful sun you are still high in the sky lighting the day and keeping us warm. My prayer for tonight is a breeze please!

Hope Town is on the horizon after the white sands of Tahiti Beach with her tall coconut palms challenging the scouts to open her delight with their bare hands. The heat is on but not slowing these guys down a bit. The turquoise clear water is enjoyed as it laps on sugar sand beaches. Hope Town and the light house is enjoyed with ice cream as the big hit. Our anchorage tonight is exciting for the fishermen on board with plenty to catch. We are anchored of a small wreck pile. The range of fish ra is broad. Snapper , grunts , grouper , and a straying lion fish to name a few.

Morning comes with no rain yeah that a great night. Swimming into shore is a tree underwater filled with schools of fish for our camera men to document the abundance of the Bahamas. Next stop colorful North Guana. Shades of greens, lavender, and golds, the corals and fan beds glow in the sunlight filtering through. Vibrant neon blues , yellow stripes , and orange are the colors sporting about. The reef is filled with life and now 18 scouts enjoying Gods creation. A great day is coming to a close after jumping off Don't Rock with the tide high and calm seas. The 12 foot jump off the jagged rock will raise the heart beat of any mom but delight her son to no end. Last stop before showers is a lobster hunt with a few home hidden in the crevices below. Finally the treasure of Treasure Cay fresh water showers for all!

A bit stormy last night with lighting flashing about. The rain came at 4 a.m for a brief period of time sending all rushing inside the cabin to find dry ground to curl up for the last few winks before sunrise.

Just another beautiful day with the great swimmers who are like Ever Ready batteries hanging strong till the very end exploring the barge. Perseverance pays off for our fishermen the desired barracuda finally hit and was reeled in! What a power packed day. Tonight entertainment is on Water Cay! New Jersey rates high in song and creative skits really a fun time dancing in the sand. Hard to believe it is our last night under the windy night stars at sea.

Its Thursday and our last sail day to Man O War Cay to walk the most beautiful path with white sands on the ocean side, and beautifully landscaped homes on the bay side which is leading to town, a great place to find a special gift for your loved ones. Ending our trip at Mermaid Reef which is like being in your own private aquarium to interact with the numerous and various types of tropical fish.

A tropical wave has been keeping us all alert. this week. It is now Friday morning and it has gone south and fallen apart thank you God, it is no longer a threat at this time. Adonai is headed back to Florida with the open weather window at this time. Thank you all for sailing on the Sea of Abaco this summer with us. A super thank you for the best team in the world the Bahamas Sea Base Fleet and her directors. We also give Steve and Kim the biggest welcome home and our regrets of having to take off early. Safe flight home Troop 6 you are leaving us with great memories you are super scouts with a bright future ahead. We hope to see you again.
Comments
Vessel Name: Veinto Azul
Vessel Make/Model: 47
Hailing Port: Tavernier Fl U S A
Crew: Ted & Gail Gordon
Extra: WorshipSailing Adventures
Home Page: worshipsailing.com
Social:
Veinto Azul's Photos - Gaberiella Voyage of Faith (Main)
Photos 1 to 60 of 60
1
Christmas: Santa in the Village
Family on hill: Friends in Ezmeralda
Tree top: Awesome Tree
Girl in Guarita: Beautiful Native Mayan
gg with pina: Good day shopping
Rio Aguas Caliente: Favorite Spot in Guatemala
music house: Music mans house
Funny Pig: Walking friends
IMG_3426: Tree flower in Town
7:4:07 Natalie: Celestial Navigation
gg: gg and spinaker sail
7:3:07: Midgie our friend
7:3:07 Trevor fishing: Pray for fish
7:2:07Fort Jefferson: Ship just arrived two days go
7:2:07 Trevor underwater: Trevor under Gabriella
7:2:07 scarey baracudda: Water Monster & Natalie
7:2:07 Lisa Hammock: Fun on the water
7:2:07 Natalie at Fort: Surfing
6:30:07 Departure: Heart on Apple from Marietta
7:2:07 Chef Trevor: Trevor cooking Carolina Steaks
7:1:07 Sunset: Lisa in Gods beuaty
7:1:07 Our Friends: Waves of Love
6:23:07 The Blessing: Pasto Marlin, Goldie and Pastor Gary with Family
4:7:07 Mary& John: Visit from Gram & Papa
4:7:07 Dewinds: Tramp Jumping our friends from air strip
3:29:07 SailingWhale Point: Windsurfing in new home port of whale point Eleuthra
12:17:06 friends Carolynn: Live Nativity Scene aboard Gabriella
12:17:06 boat parade: Ted and Jesus
2:26:07 Manatee: Baby Manatee in Florida
12:17:06Ted & Gail: Welcome Aboard
11:11:06 service: Our Friend Karen
7:22:06 Tuna: 7/22/07 Penny& Gail Tuna fishing
7:13:06 shark: 7/13/06 Trevor Sharkfishing Eleuthra
8:19:06: 8/29/07 Ted Whale Point Future Home
7:19:06Gabriella: 7/19/06 Gabriella under Way Eleuthra
 
1
God's hand at work along with the beautiful people we meet along the way.
No Photos
Created 25 June 2022
Sailing the Sea of Abaco aboard Adonai summer of 2015
6 Photos
Created 28 May 2015
Fun aboard Adonai the BOy Scouts of America rock out on the a Sea of Abaco, Bahamas
23 Photos
Created 2 April 2014
Life in Fiji
No Photos
Created 22 June 2008
Photos of Beautiful Niue
No Photos
Created 14 May 2008
Galagapos Departure to Hiva Oa
12 Photos
Created 15 March 2008
No Photos
Created 25 December 2007
These are pictures taken around spots we've been and some of the interesting things I have seen.
4 Photos
Created 8 September 2007
Prayer God Bless all the children in the world.