Worship Sailing

Mission sailing adventures

10 September 2023 | Livingston, Guatemala
21 August 2023 | Islamorada Florida
30 June 2023 | Marsh Harbor, Abaco
04 June 2023 | Tahiti Beach , Elbow Cay , Bahamas
29 May 2023 | Sea of Abaco
12 August 2022 | Sea of Abaco
25 June 2022 | Man O War Cay
04 June 2022 | Marsh Harbor Bahamas
28 May 2022 | Marsh Harbor Abaco, Bahamas
23 May 2022 | Bimini
01 May 2022 | Islamorada Florida
30 April 2022 | Yucatan Channel
28 April 2022 | Departing Guatemala
11 December 2021
15 November 2021 | P. G. Belize
11 November 2021 | Guatemala

Windy Grey Skys over Marsh Harbor!

16 February 2020 | Marsh Harbor
gg | Grey !
Its literally 1/2 a moon over the water lighting up a path in the silence of night . I can hear the fish jump over the sounds of the generator. Looking across strong beams of light mark the the port off in the distance where the night song sings. The air is crisp and fresh while stillness marks the night.

Piling in the dingy 10 people electrical wires, tents, and more. The Defense Force is located at our dingy landing and they are starting to smile when we come ashore. Pastor Bailou standing with that great smile form ear to ear. His pickup truck perched on the shore line starts our day with” I believe in you. ” Powering up with words of truth and affirmation we all climb in the back of Bailou-mobile supplies in every free space available and the motor roars carrying us over to New Vision.

What an interesting day. First Micheal shows up. He is a young man who we met at the airport when we flew into Marsh Harbor delivering Luci lights just after the storm. Something about this young man touched our hearts. He had to evacuate his house in the middle of the storm with his family. Since the storm his family has been separated due to the conditions on the island. We were able to bless him with the electrical supplies necessary to rewire his house which will bring him one step closer to being united with his family. God cares and has provided for His need because of a generous heart! Your donations to the Bahamas is bringing hope. The people of the island are grateful for the supplies and for all who arrive to be, to be here in the midst of the aftermath. It is humbling and hard to understand how much it means to just be present.

Captain Ron and Roberto were prepared to fly out today only to spend 7 hours in the airport. With the cold front rolling in the horizon is a thick grey line with increasing winds. The in bound flight from Miami has been turned around just prior to Marsh Harbor. The low lying clouds are causing low visibility making it unsafe for landing. Onboard the incoming flight is four of our new team members who spent the day in the sky only to return and sit in the Miami airport while our out bound team members sit in Marsh Harbor waiting and waiting .

Meanwhile back at New Vision our team has been diligently working and the roof is now 3/4 of the way dried in. Sandy with Open Word Relief brought the needed plywood and roofing paper. She works for this organization and goes form one disaster to the next. We ask that you pray for her strength and the strength of her team. A few more details are needed to finish the carpentry work and we will be ready to move on to the next project.

All though out the day our prayer team has been super active. Prayer heals and prayer breaks down barriers holding people back . Prayer opens the flood gates of heaven and the promises of new life and hope. Pray empowers rejuvenation. We raise a hallelujah as release and freedom keeps coming forth. Truth prevails.


Only one flat tire today ! Thank God for Brenda all was near and ready to transport us to where ever we need to go. As we serve the Lord together our friendship is growing as we bond and encourage each other. Looking across the island and the pile of rebel one must look intentionally to see the hand of the Lord to look past and see His presence.

Motoring out at the end of the day was not a dry ride. The wind is kicking up the harbor and by the time we get to the boat we are drenched!

The howling of the wind is increasing. Whistling off in the distance accompanies the lapping of the waves beating on our hulls . Night has fallen the boat rocks and turns. Silence lingers as the wind speaks in a roar.

What a crazy night and its still blowing like crazy. Its Sunday and hopefully our team members will not have to sit in the airport all day again. The incoming flight was late but arrived! Our switch out of team member is a success.

The sky is over cast and spitting rain. The island is quiet and a few folks are filling up the church. Light is shining through the damaged roof as the presence of the Holy Spirit engulfs the service. No storm will stop praise from the hearts of those who love Jesus. Faith and love for the Lord is carrying the people.

A day to rest is taken. The air has a bit of a chill but exploring the sea is a must. Diving in is with a shriek and worth every second. Under water I see debris from the trees housing many fish. full of life. Visibility is low today it is very murky from the wind. I love the sea fans, they look untouched. There appears to be many rocks and large boulders where there was not before. It makes you think about the power of the storm and how these rocks were moved and from where. Wonder continues to fill the air.
Comments
Vessel Name: Veinto Azul
Vessel Make/Model: 47
Hailing Port: Tavernier Fl U S A
Crew: Ted & Gail Gordon
Extra: WorshipSailing Adventures
Home Page: worshipsailing.com
Social:
Veinto Azul's Photos - Gaberiella Voyage of Faith (Main)
Photos 1 to 60 of 60
1
Christmas: Santa in the Village
Family on hill: Friends in Ezmeralda
Tree top: Awesome Tree
Girl in Guarita: Beautiful Native Mayan
gg with pina: Good day shopping
Rio Aguas Caliente: Favorite Spot in Guatemala
music house: Music mans house
Funny Pig: Walking friends
IMG_3426: Tree flower in Town
7:4:07 Natalie: Celestial Navigation
gg: gg and spinaker sail
7:3:07: Midgie our friend
7:3:07 Trevor fishing: Pray for fish
7:2:07Fort Jefferson: Ship just arrived two days go
7:2:07 Trevor underwater: Trevor under Gabriella
7:2:07 scarey baracudda: Water Monster & Natalie
7:2:07 Lisa Hammock: Fun on the water
7:2:07 Natalie at Fort: Surfing
6:30:07 Departure: Heart on Apple from Marietta
7:2:07 Chef Trevor: Trevor cooking Carolina Steaks
7:1:07 Sunset: Lisa in Gods beuaty
7:1:07 Our Friends: Waves of Love
6:23:07 The Blessing: Pasto Marlin, Goldie and Pastor Gary with Family
4:7:07 Mary& John: Visit from Gram & Papa
4:7:07 Dewinds: Tramp Jumping our friends from air strip
3:29:07 SailingWhale Point: Windsurfing in new home port of whale point Eleuthra
12:17:06 friends Carolynn: Live Nativity Scene aboard Gabriella
12:17:06 boat parade: Ted and Jesus
2:26:07 Manatee: Baby Manatee in Florida
12:17:06Ted & Gail: Welcome Aboard
11:11:06 service: Our Friend Karen
7:22:06 Tuna: 7/22/07 Penny& Gail Tuna fishing
7:13:06 shark: 7/13/06 Trevor Sharkfishing Eleuthra
8:19:06: 8/29/07 Ted Whale Point Future Home
7:19:06Gabriella: 7/19/06 Gabriella under Way Eleuthra
 
1
God's hand at work along with the beautiful people we meet along the way.
No Photos
Created 25 June 2022
Sailing the Sea of Abaco aboard Adonai summer of 2015
6 Photos
Created 28 May 2015
Fun aboard Adonai the BOy Scouts of America rock out on the a Sea of Abaco, Bahamas
23 Photos
Created 2 April 2014
Life in Fiji
No Photos
Created 22 June 2008
Photos of Beautiful Niue
No Photos
Created 14 May 2008
Galagapos Departure to Hiva Oa
12 Photos
Created 15 March 2008
No Photos
Created 25 December 2007
These are pictures taken around spots we've been and some of the interesting things I have seen.
4 Photos
Created 8 September 2007
Prayer God Bless all the children in the world.