Worship Sailing

Mission sailing adventures

10 September 2023 | Livingston, Guatemala
21 August 2023 | Islamorada Florida
30 June 2023 | Marsh Harbor, Abaco
04 June 2023 | Tahiti Beach , Elbow Cay , Bahamas
29 May 2023 | Sea of Abaco
12 August 2022 | Sea of Abaco
25 June 2022 | Man O War Cay
04 June 2022 | Marsh Harbor Bahamas
28 May 2022 | Marsh Harbor Abaco, Bahamas
23 May 2022 | Bimini
01 May 2022 | Islamorada Florida
30 April 2022 | Yucatan Channel
28 April 2022 | Departing Guatemala
11 December 2021
15 November 2021 | P. G. Belize
11 November 2021 | Guatemala

A Gift from Heaven

23 March 2008 | Rangiroa, Archipel Des Tuamotu
gg/ looks like rain
Monday morning with grey sky above and waiting on the rain drops. Typically the rain as not lasted long a good strong shower and then it is over . It has been a rain at night with sunny days. The sun is hot too, the hottest it has been in a very long time.Today we plan to rent bikes and check in with the Gendarmerie and find the internet cafe. Funny things you notice while traveling. Bags! Grocery check out bags. Some places you bring your own and others you buy and some are free. The best bags are here in Rangiroa. Big and strong with flowers and handles or small and pretty salmon in color with fish. The worst were in Colon ,basic white but breaking easily. Panama City was nice colorful stripes and Hiva Oa pastel blue. Galapagos can,t remember the details but I did like them. You see you carry them a long distance and have a relationship,so bags are important they will either carry your goods or cause them to drop on the sidewalk or in the water like my watermelon in Galapagos.Which actually was not the fault of the bag. Laundry is another topic. I am not anxious in Rangiroa to send out our laundry. You may ask why? The 69$ for three small loads back in Hiva Oa will certainly slow you down on services. Although it was the first hot water my clothes must have seen for a year because the white was actually white and I never before have seen such a fine folding job done to perfection. Thank you to Sandra at Cyber Services.When I compare to Las Perlas which can be as high as 4$ per item Hiva Oa was a good buy. I no longer can complain of the high cost in Mexico either. To install the washer and dryer onboard was to be approximately 4,000 $ so you see it is all choices to be made. I must also consider making fresh water into my equations still at times the bucket works well and wins out over all with hand power. So when you are bummed about doing laundry think about your choices and enjoy your clean clothes. This may all seem to be small talk. When you try cruising you may find these simple tasks become important. Easter Sunday the gift from above. Ted was up early pondering the Word of the Lord and Life. Looking up Ted saw a rainbow close by a if to touch, shining from one end to the other over the water aft of Gabriella as he turned on the stereo to the words "At the end of every rainbow there is a promise proven true, no matter how you are feeling or what you are going through. There will be somebody loving you." God has a promise one so beautiful, He speaks loudly to our soul if we will only listen.God speaks when we are at work and at play ,when we are sleeping He is there watching over you. Are you listening, do you here the words of Love He is pouring out over you? Sunday service at the Catholic Church was beautiful from the flowers so carefully placed to the music of perfect harmony in a language ever so beautiful, whether it is French, English or of Spanish the Spirit of God can be heard. The birds of the air sing ever so joyfully today as the earth rejoices to the Sovereignty of this day. God is alive Jesus rose to give us live so abundantly for eternity. A thought so big He sends rainbows to confirm He is God. The touch of a dolphin in the wild ever so sweet . Who can do such a might thing. Easter Sunday I placed my hand on a bottle nose dolphin in the wild allowed to pet this creature in the deep. Who created this moment on this special day none other than the Lord above. Praise his holiness as He so spreads His Love upon this earth for us to see, to hear to touch. More small talk: The mother load of celery. What is this! Any one that knows Gail knows she love green food. Celery, I have been looking for through my travels. In Guatemala it is the size of pencil lead on into Panama. Here huge 2 to 3 pounds for a bunch and at 10$ what a find! So it is today the rain has gone by the black birds with the white hats have flown off to play and so will we for the day.
Comments
Vessel Name: Veinto Azul
Vessel Make/Model: 47
Hailing Port: Tavernier Fl U S A
Crew: Ted & Gail Gordon
Extra: WorshipSailing Adventures
Home Page: worshipsailing.com
Social:
Veinto Azul's Photos - Gaberiella Voyage of Faith (Main)
Photos 1 to 60 of 60
1
Christmas: Santa in the Village
Family on hill: Friends in Ezmeralda
Tree top: Awesome Tree
Girl in Guarita: Beautiful Native Mayan
gg with pina: Good day shopping
Rio Aguas Caliente: Favorite Spot in Guatemala
music house: Music mans house
Funny Pig: Walking friends
IMG_3426: Tree flower in Town
7:4:07 Natalie: Celestial Navigation
gg: gg and spinaker sail
7:3:07: Midgie our friend
7:3:07 Trevor fishing: Pray for fish
7:2:07Fort Jefferson: Ship just arrived two days go
7:2:07 Trevor underwater: Trevor under Gabriella
7:2:07 scarey baracudda: Water Monster & Natalie
7:2:07 Lisa Hammock: Fun on the water
7:2:07 Natalie at Fort: Surfing
6:30:07 Departure: Heart on Apple from Marietta
7:2:07 Chef Trevor: Trevor cooking Carolina Steaks
7:1:07 Sunset: Lisa in Gods beuaty
7:1:07 Our Friends: Waves of Love
6:23:07 The Blessing: Pasto Marlin, Goldie and Pastor Gary with Family
4:7:07 Mary& John: Visit from Gram & Papa
4:7:07 Dewinds: Tramp Jumping our friends from air strip
3:29:07 SailingWhale Point: Windsurfing in new home port of whale point Eleuthra
12:17:06 friends Carolynn: Live Nativity Scene aboard Gabriella
12:17:06 boat parade: Ted and Jesus
2:26:07 Manatee: Baby Manatee in Florida
12:17:06Ted & Gail: Welcome Aboard
11:11:06 service: Our Friend Karen
7:22:06 Tuna: 7/22/07 Penny& Gail Tuna fishing
7:13:06 shark: 7/13/06 Trevor Sharkfishing Eleuthra
8:19:06: 8/29/07 Ted Whale Point Future Home
7:19:06Gabriella: 7/19/06 Gabriella under Way Eleuthra
 
1
God's hand at work along with the beautiful people we meet along the way.
No Photos
Created 25 June 2022
Sailing the Sea of Abaco aboard Adonai summer of 2015
6 Photos
Created 28 May 2015
Fun aboard Adonai the BOy Scouts of America rock out on the a Sea of Abaco, Bahamas
23 Photos
Created 2 April 2014
Life in Fiji
No Photos
Created 22 June 2008
Photos of Beautiful Niue
No Photos
Created 14 May 2008
Galagapos Departure to Hiva Oa
12 Photos
Created 15 March 2008
No Photos
Created 25 December 2007
These are pictures taken around spots we've been and some of the interesting things I have seen.
4 Photos
Created 8 September 2007
Prayer God Bless all the children in the world.