Just another locator entry - Highbourne Cay, Exumas
13 June 2012 | 24 43.07'N:76 50.07'W
We are back in Highbourne Cay working our way back north. We spent a very windy 2 days and 3 nights in Cambridge Cay - never less than 15 knots and mostly closer to 20 and over. Not good weather for any of the great things to do around there but we plan on going back next year and spending more time. We were going to Staniel Cay but found out this morning that they are booked up for several days and we wouldn't be able to get in there tomorrow and then stay for several days as we had hoped. I expect they will stay filled up if the possible LO develops that would cause nasty weather here in the Bahamas. Since we couldn't get into Staniel Cay and the weather may possibly be problematic all next week we decided to just up anchor and high tail it back here to Highbourne Cay and then go on to Nassau tomorrow while the weather is so very benign. If we get stuck somewhere this week-end and beyond it would be a lot nicer to be stuck in Nassau.